Reviews for THE MIDAS TOUCH except with lemons
Koukasen chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Ooh, a funk band...at least the aliens will never run out of lemons to make lemonade with. Lol.
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
ew. I hate latex gloves. They remind me of dentists.

31 daughters is "running short"? O.o

Yay lemons!
Moon Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Yay for Latex!
giantgeyser chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
wow, what an interesting story. I wish I could turn things into lemons. But wait, what if I touched a lemon, would the lemon turn into a lemon, or a whole lotta lemons, or what? Ha, fuzzy, did the guy name the cat fuzzy because his name was fuzzy and he wanted the name fuzzy to be overly used? I don't know, I'm shutting up now.
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow... this was funny. You have a wonderful sense of humor. (Random, but hey, what's funny that isn't random? Not a whole lot, I tell ya.)Funny, funny, stuff!Wing
mmn673 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
so so so so so funny so so so so so great. You are almost as cool as nes quick chocalate syrup!
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Odd, strange, funny, and great. I loved musical part (while it lasted). Good job, keep writing.
**Slave**
PS. If you get a chance, check out my WRITING CHALLENGE, I think you'll like it.
sashay amour'e chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I have to admit, so far your story is looking good. Best Funny Story I've read so far. Tune in on Saturday to see if your work paid off, and become the winner. Good luck!
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
What a tragedy. No one was left to make lemonade. Pity.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
ME LIKEY! LEMONS TAKING OVER THE WORLD! *starts mass hysteria and people all over the world commit sucide and the economy crashes and the world leaders start sucking their toes and yelling FREEDOM!*
"If life hands you lemons say, 'Great! I love lemons! What else have you got?"
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
MORE RANDOMNESS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! MELIKEMELIKEMELIKE!
Silver Sand chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Oh man, that would be such a great band! damn...
Beached Stars chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
It's funny. It's different, I'll give you that.
Just wanted to point out that your reviewing isn't very nice to some people. (Calling their work crap? Are we two-years-old?)
You work well but it's obvious you're not winning anything brownie points with your obvious "charm." Why not be kind? If somebody's work is bad you don't call it crap.
Learn how to review and score bigger points. Thank you.
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
That was funny. I loved the last sentence: "The only thing that survived was the worlds supply of latex gloves, which thrived and are currently forming a progressive funk band." Pure genius.
Natalie18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004