Reviews for Moonlight Snowflakes
DrenchedinWine chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
really, i love these little vignette-type stories. it feels like they are all not really PEOPLE people, which is kind of cool. it feels like you are writing more about exaggerated archetypes of people, like writing a cartoon strip or a tableaux or something. yet at the same time you pay a lot of attention to realistic detail, so we're left with this strange juxtaposition. it's a unique style, i like it :)
DrenchedinWine chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
wow. i love how this is sort of a snippet general-sounding story with no explanations. it leaves me with a creepy eerie feeling. great job
M L chapter 18 . 5/12/2005
These are really good. I like the submission/evasive one.
pneumothorax chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
I don't know if these are related, but somehow they seem to be. It's the way they're written - somehow they all have a signature of writing to them. and they're good to read.
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
I've never really looked at the difference between prose and 'normal' fiction stories. However, this is good, whatever it is :P
ShadowGal chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
That was my favorite chapter yet, to be sure. It doesn't happen to me often, but there are times when I play my saxophone-not my own stuff, but other's, and usually on a bad day-when I pour absolutely everything into the notes. I think it would be amazing to hear somebody like that... even if I didn't realize what was happening up there.
ShadowGal chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Oh, so they're random and unrelated (by plot at least). That's just as good, and this chapter is still just as lovely. *even more eager than ever to keep reading*
ShadowGal chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Incredibly beautiful, well-written, and intriguing first chapter. I definitely need to keep reading.
Taylor-Ame chapter 18 . 3/28/2005
This is beautiful. It gave me goosebumps. Perfect length, perfect detail, perfect ending.
Taylor-Ame chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
I actually read Submission before I went on the Easter Break and, even after reading the 10 after it, that one stuck with me. Particularly "... but no one bothered to notice that Damien Sullivan never shed a tear". Moreso than anything, I felt that line made the reader realise how sinister their relationship may be. I'd love to see it as a story.
Lost Again chapter 18 . 2/21/2005
Wow. Amazing as usual. I had to reread the last little bit again because I wasn't sure that I had read it right. It's a great ending, and I especially was taken by the last line.
Lost Again chapter 17 . 1/20/2005
I love all your stories in here, every one strikes me as very truthful. They're so beautiful.
Lost Again chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
these are all beautifully written. they're very interesting and mysterious: hinting at something, but you still understand it. i think it would be great if you made them into full stories.
redwolfoz chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
Nicely written. I like that his one true love isn't revealed until the end. It works well.
M Welles chapter 7 . 4/18/2004