Reviews for Just Another Couple
hera134287 chapter 2 . 1/15
R u writing another chapter? please do!
Pineapple Chiffon Cake chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
I was laughing the entire way. Greek Mythology's one of my favorite things in the world, after all _ And you made Apollo gay? Marvellous! I made Charon and Eros gay. It's fun to write :: demonic grin :: Hera and Zeus are so hilarious! Keep writing!
Pico the Great chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
(nods) As you said, it's a start. I like the whole brother/sister husband/wife arguement thing, that should turn out interesting. YOu don't get much humor on this part of the site, so I encourage you to keep it up.
HA! Gay Apollo! Wow... that should be...interesting, to say the least.
Kudos,
-PTG
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
What d'you mean, it "wasn't that funny"?

So Zues wants to try golf. . . . typical guy. The arguments very typical, too. The real funny thing about this is you capture the funny things about a relationship and blow it out of proportion for a divine couple, which makes it even funnier!

OH, and the thing about Hera's outfit was very funny, too. I have no criticism for you, though.

Cheers!
cottoncandy chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Gret, I thought this was hilarious, I love greek mythology, and I thought you did a really good job adding humour to these characters
biblehermione chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Funny stuff, dude.
Ravenspear chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Absolutely wicked! I couldn't stop smiling while I read it. :D
And Apollo was kinda gay anyway, he fell in love with a bunch of guys over the years (and he tended to turn them into plants...), so no one has any reason to flame you fo that. :)
lynx wings chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Lol . . . quite funny. Loved the the "It clashes with itself!" line. I hope inspiration comes soon, because this is fun.
EowynDernhelm chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET 7 REVIEWS IN 7 DAYS? That's a review per day...*almost dies of shock*. Shouldn't this go on , though? Do they take things on mythology? Could you recommend me to some of your reviewers? *raises eyebrows muliple times* How I would pay to have reviewers like you do...
Lily Elise chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
he he he I like... "it clashes with itself..."
Hikari chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
very funny, my fave part was when Zeus thought (that explains the kids) laughing my head off. many people stared at me since i am in a public place.
update soon!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*While laughing hysterically*

Well, that really says it all, doesn't. "Just another couple." Yeah, if you add that to the fact that they do nothing but fight- and apparently quite a bit of making up. . . . I don't mind that Apollo's gay- I don't like Apollo anyway. . . . This is really good.

The muses better be nicer to you than Braggi is to me. . . .
Update soon as you can.
Cheers!
Shandris chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
lol
That's a great story!
Deluminated chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Nice one. I love the concept.
Gods(yeah, all of them. Come at me if you dare, Christians) are taken too seriously, and I always got the impression of superiority from Greek mythology. You've ...humanized them. I love Apollo being gay. Good job.
Crelian2202 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was a very interesting thing to read lol. Consider taking the things out of all caps, it makes them look odd. Nicely writen overall. ((Apollo was bi so hey if ya made him gay whatever))