Reviews for Risaisha: Lance Black
firehazzard chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
hey you updated! intriguing story, a little creepy...keep up the great work!
Neechi chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Whe! -glomp- You updated! _ Keep up the good work, and I'll give you something cute! Whee! -dansu-
Edana chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Yay, I liked it! Now I shall attempt to explain why ; I really loved the first paragraph with how you described the assassin (?) and his strange body. It was intriguing how you wrote him as a person kind of shoved into a body like a empty shell, unable to really conenct with it or its emotions. I'd like to read more of that! And then of course what's Lance been up to that someone wants him dead? Has he been having prophetic dreams about it (or did I read that wrong? _ )I also like how you repeated the italic words 'It hurts . . . doesn't it?' Very effective and kinda eerie too. Anywho, that's my input. Hope you continue!
Neechi chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
- Woot! It's adorable! It's on Nee's favorites and Nee thinks you've been reading Edana's stories. Of course, it's still adorable and isn't really much like her stories, but still. Potato tomato.
firehazzard chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This is a very intriguing story. Ugh those evil cliff hangers..._
no-face chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
oh... ebil... I LOVE IT! continue! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update Bright Green Ribbons!