Reviews for In the End
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I remember reading this a while back, but I never reviewed...dun remember why.
I love the story, despite the fact that it is so sad, but then again, that helps bring interest into it.
and to answer, yes...I do want to see them, but if I do, that would cause more feeling that I really, at this point, don't want to experience. It's kinda like me and Joey...I want to see him again, so I can make sure that I am over him (which I am quite positive of) but I am afraid that even once I prove to myself that I am...that I will have all of these feelings rush back to me at once, all the ones that I have blocked, knowing that I cant see him because he moved.
I dont know...its really weird, the way my emotions work. They dont even know about me, as Rena left b4 they were born...I dont even know if that is what they were named or not...because I wasnt there...Candy was.
But yeah...I'm out.
Mandy
SpaceWyvern chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
This is a wonderful story, but it made me depressed! :( But you did a great job. I was hoping for a happy ending, but not all stories can end good.
Keep up the good work!
Lizz
The Cute Little One chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
aw how sad. i feel bad for her. well it sucks that she had to go through that. well im gonna read the next story bye
Max
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
When I saw the title in my Author Alert e-mail, I knew you had based it after the Linkin Park song. _
Kas had to go through this? Do tell...
Hmm... she's already dead... yet now she's dying again... how complicated... O_o;
Procyon Lotor chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
...Whoa. This one and its companion...whoa...
Nicely written, great plot, very elegant. The second one-startling. Amazing. You have talent. Go you. _
-Monty