Reviews for Both Hands
my poor toaster chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Now I reeeeally wanna do this as a monologue! (with like a couple sentences cut out to make it a bit more appropriate)

Permission? *Pouts* :3
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was really well done, I loved it.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Stega chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Beautiful... the way it's written and everything. It doesn't need anything else. It's simply one moment in time and you expressed it beautifully.
failte200 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
You have an appropriate pen-name. Your writing IS "lush"... but.

I don't really know what's going on. It's like your summary tells me more than the story did. If it weren't FOR the summary, in fact, I'd be totally lost.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think about all that happened here is that someone changed from one bed to another. Yeah, I get that it's a mind-story, or an emotion-story - that it's about feelings, not events, and you do that VERY well, I gotta say.

I think you should give us more set-up, though, before you dive in to your characters feelings like that, I guess.

But I could be wrong. :)
Damian-Kayne chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I agree with someone else that commented its kinda confusing but its good the way u talk about the massive bond they share that they know when they are awake and asleep and what they are doing when they cant see each other. u should continue it and as someone said make it a full story and change the rating cos its obvious thats goin to become very sexual.
DK
Lanta Montgomery chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Loved it. Don't listen to a word anyone else says.
Alexandria Danielle chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
i like it, its kinda confusing and weird but still pretty good... i think you should put it into like a real story though, go into more detail and maybe change the rating