Reviews for Tasting Summer
thelma chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
That was soooo beautiful, once I got to the confession part though, I couldn't bring myself to finish the whole story, I just skipped to chapter 14 (dont like sad endings) but then again it was refreshing and you managed to make me laugh while crying lol. Thanks that was a good read.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
It was really good. I cried at the middle of the chapter. BRAVA BRAVO! Loved it!
Myrtho chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
this is a great story and sad too but i really like it
newone chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This isn't a chapter review this is a story review and this story is Tasteful. It made me think and wonder and look at life differently. this story helped me realize things about myself i didn't know.(i know cliche) i just have to wonder where beautiful minds like yours come from. If you listen to Can't help falling in love with you while reading the story emotions will just pour out. )the song was referenced in the story (elvis version the best)
Random Awesome chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
Beautiful Story! I cried. And that's a big deal because this is the very first fiction press story I cried to. And I like how how you did it in a subtle(sp) way. Truly Breathtaking
Ladyluck chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
This is the saddest, most beautiful story i have ever read. I was crying reading the last few chapter. The love story was something to tresure and i am so happy that i came across this story it was wonderful.
jojodancer chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Beautiful Story! It brought tears to my eyes.
Writing4Eternity chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
EXCELLENT!
PhantomQuill chapter 14 . 2/23/2006
That was just about the most heartwrenching story ever... I'm serious when I say that I had tears in my eyes. But the ending somehow... Fit. Although sad, it made the story that much more beautiful.
PhantomQuill chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
You have proved to be a superb writer again and again (I've read most of your stories) and I'm very impressed with your quality! Wonderful job.
Longing for Llangarlia chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
Oh my goodness this story was amazing! I'm crying so hard right now and my face is soaked and my keyboard is getting wet. This was so moving and so beautiful and words can't even describe it. You did an excellent job and this story really touched me. You're an amazing writer and keep it up. Anyone who's stories make me cry is worth one in a million in my vocabulary )
Ava chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
Brilliant. Just brilliant. There are no words at all to describe how great this story is. I read Salt and Pepper and loved it and now this one. Your stories are AMAZING. I think I am gonna read your poems as well b/c you really have a way with words. I just really love this story. It reminded me a lot of A Walk to Remember which is a favorite movie of mine. I have never been in love but the way you write makes me long for it. In a perfect world, Shian and Aaron would have been together forever but it's not a perfect world so Shian had to go be the angels. And how do you move on from a love like that? Aaron found a way b/c you don't really move on. It is always there with you and he named his daughter Shian so his daughter will always be a reminder of that great love he had with Shian. I will NEVER EVER forget this story and I like that. I love stories that stay with me forever. It was truly a pleasure to read this work. Please continue to write other things b/c you cannot deprive the world of your gift. BRAVO!
A. Hankins chapter 14 . 5/18/2005
Damnit! Now I'm crying!
Gypsi chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
I am sitting here crying. My eyes are full of tears and my nose is running. This story was so beautiful. It is a masterpiece. YOu really have a gift. I've learned a lot just from reading this story. SO, I thank you. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world. This is one story I will read again and again whenever I forget what life is really about.
Qtpicherios chapter 14 . 8/12/2004
i loved this story! i seriously think i have know more tears left. i've used up the new box of kleenex next to me! lol wow! great job.
yf, cher