Reviews for Tasting Summer
annchick1273 chapter 14 . 4/2/2004
simply amazing. awesome job.
-annchick1273
WolfDemoness89 chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
you, *crying* serioulsy im crying.. serioulsy im crying, and its hard to make me cry.. damn u!T.T the tears.. ack. Your soo good. i mean this was so sad... this needs to be a book, im, im still crying dammit..i dont cry, and yet hear i am, tears running down my face like a thunderstorm.. omg, im telling you, this was, the greatest! i... am.. still crying...
WolfDemoness89 chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
dude.. im scared as hel, is she gonna die *crying* i didnt read this chapter yet.. but i am starting to,.. BUT I SCARED
KristinaMarie chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
Aw! That was so sweet together, sitting there watching the sun. Its so sad that Shian is going to die, but its good to see that they're both using their time with each other in all the right ways, great job:)
lil'poetgirl chapter 14 . 3/4/2004
wow this is a really sweet ending to a really good story. i must admit i thought it had a bit of a rough beginning, but the characters intrigued me, so i went on reading. i like the story now, its very nice, full of emotion and well written.
~lil'poetgirl
KristinaMarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I must say I was really sad that Shian died but the story was really really good:) now I'm on my way to does it really matter, yay!
You Need More Flair chapter 14 . 3/4/2004
I literally have tears streaking down my face. Good job. Excellent job. I lurv you.
lil'poetgirl chapter 7 . 3/3/2004
oh i love that song you used.. it's so pretty. that was really sweet of him to set up that whole picnick thing.. no comment on the end of the chapter tho..
lost in my box chapter 14 . 3/3/2004
Beautiful.
Thinkin0fyou chapter 14 . 3/3/2004
one word...wow
Jenn-chan aka KristinaToffland chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
OH MY GOD! That was such an awesome ending, wow, you've got me going with the tears~i think this was absolutely excellent good job i'm looking forward to more work from you! you just keep doing your thing, and perhaps, now you can come and check out my fic, lol, great job though!
Kris
lil'poetgirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
aww thats sweet. i love the ending of this chapter.. the story's going well too. is that book a real one? is the poem a real one or did you make that up? it's really nice.
Pink Means Love chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
Oh that was so beautiful! I loved the ending, it just made everything seem alright. You did a great job of carrying me through this...
I've only read one other story where someone was in love with someone else and they died. I couldn't handle that story. But you did such a great job of letting me be sad, but also giving that..'everything is alright' feeling, which is not only invaluable to the story, but to me as well. Thank you so much for writing this story, and I can't wait for more from you.
LookAtTheStars chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Oh my gosh. Isn't it funny how the word "stay" can be so powerful!
BlackPanther02 chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
Absolutely wonderful ending. Very very sad, but the letter made me smile. I loved this story. It's one of the best I have ever read. Keep writing. I can't wait for the update of DIRM. I'm off to read the the poem that u suggested now.
~Panther