Reviews for Tasting Summer
Pink Means Love chapter 13 . 3/2/2004
Aww! This has inspired an insanely odd poem which I'm dedicating to you, because...well, you inspired it. *laughs*
Anyway, it's so sad! But not so much! I've never felt SO much from a story. Which is saying something, because that's usually a problem for me. But it's not as if you've gone overboard or anything. It's just...perfect! I'll quit babbling, I feel like an idiot. *laughs*
aiur chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
yup ... beautiful, as usual. life does go on, and when those people are gone, you do find others. but you do remember those first ones forever. at least, that's what i believe ... that's what's happened to me. sorta. except in one case i haven't really found anyone else. but that's a minor detail - i still hold true to that belief for every other circumstance. oh look you have me tearing, DARN. that wasn't supposed to happen. argh ok i'm gonna jet now, before i drown in all of this. nice job i'm sorry it's ending
aiur chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
that is SO cute so perfect! and i am sorry i haven't reviewed this chapter prior to this (d*mn you update fast) but my author alerts are down and so ... yeah. lame excuse i know but it's true!
lost in my box chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
I really love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LookAtTheStars chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Okay, that ending was brilliant. Very well done.
LookAtTheStars chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I like where this story is going, I cannot wait to read more!
BlackPanther02 chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
aw...this was such a sweet chapter. the end made me want to cry. only 2 more chapters...thats sad. i cant wait to read the next two chapetrs. update soon. and i can't wait for the update of dirm.
~panther
Snickers chapter 12 . 2/28/2004
This story is just getting sadder and sadder but at the same time your writing and ideas are get betta and betta. You are a BRILLIANT writer and I have fallen in love with both the characters. Usually I am not affected by sad stories but your one really made me feel for them. It makes me think that this world is full of so much sadness and depression, with people dying and getting sick and shit. It just makes me feel so sad. But then I see how happy people can make each other and how sweet Shian adn AAron are together, and I feel happy. Damn you're good, making me feel both sad and happy in one chapter! Keep up the good work!
Pink Means Love chapter 12 . 2/28/2004
Oh. ;_; Well, I think I've finally accepted that this is just not going to have a happy ending (probably thanks to this story my friend wrote about a girl who forgets everything when she falls asleep, and eventually she forgot how to eat and walk and breathe), and I'm all "I can take it!"
I don't think I appreciated that story enough, but I'm defnitely going to appreciate this one.
And, as for the hair, thing, yes. I know. HOURS. It's not funny anymore. ;_;
Snickers chapter 11 . 2/27/2004
NO! That was so sad but I loved that chapter! It was so sad at parts but so happy at others. It has gotta be one of my favourite chaps. I
absolutely loved the part where they got married but SHIAN CAN'T DIE THEY ARE SO HAPY THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER THIS CAN'T HAPPEN WHAT WILL AARON DO? THIS IS SO DEPRESSING, I AM GONNA BE SAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN OK!
Pink Means Love chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
...I am NEVER getting sick again!
I missed all this. ;_; I can't wait for more! I actually cried. ;_; You made me cry! I don't cry. -_- But it's so good, that it makes up for my crying, because...it's good! And anyway, I need to go and catch up on Salt and Pepper. :D
kristina toffland chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
OH MY GOD! NO SHIAN CANNOT DIE NOW! No, i'm like so crying now! why why WHY! I know she's sick but WHY! You so cannot do this to me! Oh, i better see an update from you tomorrow!
lots of (sniffle) love for ya
Kris
KristinaMarie chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
Aw they got married! But the ending was sad, still happy to see a new ch:) good job
aiur chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
"And do you, AAron Matthew Hendricks-" "-You do realize that you're talking to yourself, right?" - loved that! it was so cute it lightened up the seriouslness of it all! very very well placed. and the last line omg so SWEET argh that is so cute ... *sniff* ... write more! beautiful job
hannah chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
ah... i hope this is not the end...oh my goodness i'm starting the waterworks again.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »