Reviews for Tasting Summer
BlackPanther02 chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
no...this chapter made me cry. Poor shian. poor aaron. *sniffle* but they're married (sort of) ! *yay*
update!
Justme chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
Oh my gosh! This is SUCH an awesome story! She can't die! Can't! Okay, I'll shut up now. But seriously, you are a talented writer.. Keep up.
You Need More Flair chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
I really shouldn't read this. It's gonna depress me. I don't need to get any more depressed. *Sniffles*
BUT IT'S SO GOOD! Please update soon.
snickers chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
Great chapter! I’m glad that they are enjoying there time togther and that they are happy despite everything. I also think you picked a great song and that it really suited that chapter and the story. This story is just so great and the characters are so great and your ideas are so great and your writing is so great and you are just so great! You totally rock and I love this story a lot! Update soon!
(Do ya reckon you’lle updating DIRM anytime soon?)
aiur chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
so short! O took me two seconds to read heh. but it was so cute, so it's all good. D can't wait for you to finish this; it's really been an awesome ride to be on. and yeah like i said before you don't HAVE to read my fic ... but it would be really really really really really really nice. *winks* ... you get the picture. kudos
kristina toffland chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
this fic is just so amazing and it gets better and better! keep up the good work okay!
Kris
KristinaMarie chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
Yay happy to see another chapter, how cool. AAron and Shian are such a cute little couple:) I'm glad that AAron makes Shian feels good despite all the bad things that's happened in her life.
BlackPanther02 chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
great chapter. i liked the song too. shian and aaron are so cute together..please don't make the ending sad...i hate sad endings. update soon!
~panther formerly known as bustin
KristinaMarie chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
I feel like a total chump cuz I get teary eyed when I read this,lol. Its a really good story, too bad Shian is sick
kristina toffland chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
you keep doing your thing and i 'll keep readign! thanks for readign my fic! keep doign that and i'll definitel keep reading yours!
Kris
aiur chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
beautiful! lol it's cool read whatever you want. but my alerts went down so if you did respond in any way i have no clue heh. and my story's freaking long lol so if you don't wanna read the 35 chapter one it's okay i mean you don't HAVE to. lol this was so cute ... he finally sang! aw
hannah chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
hey, i just read your story and i think its really great. kinda made me cry a little cuz i guess i can relate to it a little. haha, but there's no aaron hendrick in my life. anyway, keep up the good work, because i think you're a really wonderful writer!
snickers chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
That was so sad! This can't happen! Man, this sucks, they finally find someone they really love only to be separated from them and AAron will be left all alone. Please update soon!
aiur chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
OMG no he's being cruel! no no no ... aw but i totally see where he's coming from, meaning you justified his actions very well. argh so now i can't even be mad at him, i mean ... if i was in that situation i'd probably react just as badly. but omg so mean to her poor girl ... i knew it was something like that why did i have to be right? great story keep it coming. and could you do me a favour and check out some of my stuff plz plz? D
KristinaMarie chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
Aw! I feel so bad for both of them! I'm sad for aaron cuz he finally found the love of his life and she might die and shian because you know, cancer sucks! This is a really good story, keep up the good work.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »