Reviews for Psionics
changeling0203 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very interested story. I'm captivated. Sometimes it seems like you try to hard to make your language flowery, but that can be overlooked. I'm on the second chapter now and completely drawn in.
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 8 . 4/18/2005
YAY! They kissed. How great! I love the way you wrote that scene. They way in which a terribly scarey moment made them reveal more of their feelings than they probably would have without the scare.

I love the way that the stories going and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next now that O'Connor saw Meg in the building. Keep writing.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 7 . 4/18/2005
Absolutely awesome! You have given your story such depth and the relationships between all of your characters are developing nicely. I'm loving your story and your style of writing. I have one more chapter to go, so I'd better get onto it.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 6 . 4/18/2005
I can feel the relationship between Aidan and Meg growing. I love it. I love the complications that keep arising from Mr. O'Connor too, though I just don't quite understand why they're still there? Why, if Mr. O'Connor is out to harm Meg, would they stick around? What would they gain from staying there?

Keep up the good work! ~Silver
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 5 . 4/18/2005
What a twist in events! Do we find out what happened to William's nephew if only one of each talent can exist at one time? And what does Mr. O'Connor really want with Meg? And what really happened at the time of Jame's accident?

You know what, I think that there's also a possibility of a relationship between Aidan and Meg. It'll be interesting to see what you decide!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
Wonderful! I almost have nothing else to say about it except... 'tall, dark and handsome'? Do I sense a possible relationship or physical attraction? lol.

Excellent work! I'm definitely hooked.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
Awesome! The last few paragraphs were excellent. I gotta keep reading.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
I love the way this story is going. It kinda reminds me of my own story- though different. lol. I know that sounds stupid but I wrote a story, "In The Tiger's Mouth", that has to do with a young girl finding out that she has special abilities. Though its not your actual plot that reminds me of my story but the confusion, uncertainity and turmuil that is going through Meg.

I love your story and can't wait to see what happens next.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Love it! I love the whole mystery aspect at that beginning and the interaction between Crystle and Aidan. I also really like the name Megara.

There were good hints at Meg's abilities and also a wonderful little hint about Crystle's abilities when you described her voice as 'water-like'. The ending has me a bit confused but also very intrigued. I'll have to keep reading to find out what's going on. Good work!

Rachel M. T chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Great start! I've never heard of psionics before, and I'm definatly going to read more as soon as I can! Sorry its such a short review, but I'm nearly sleeping on the keyboard...~Rachel M. T
Laerian chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Good chapter! I was disappointed that Meg didnt go with Crystle and Aidan. I really want to see what she is capable of. Oh well...I guess i will find out later. Keep it up!
Laerian chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
Wow! Really good chapter. I like the whole thing with Meg's younger brother James. It is very intriguing. Why did he die? Was it an accident or not? I will read on to find out. Keep it up!
Laerian
ps:ive got a new chapter out. Please R&R and tell me what you think. Thanks!
Laerian chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Marishi
This is a really good start! I love reading fantasy and science fiction and my favorite is about magic and psychic abilities. I must say that i am very much intrigued and i will definately read on. Keep it up!
Sivart chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This is a really good start and I plan on reading more. Keep it up.
Sivart
PS. Check out my story if you get a chance.
Thozmp Corris chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
A gift for clumsiness? it's probably better then anything I could think of. This is really good, I like the charecters and psionics. Keep writing.