Reviews for Psionics
The baava Project chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Hello, Marishi! I want to say right off, this was a great start. _ It was different and interesting, with a lovely protagonist that just drips with cynicism. Megara had me grinning quite a few times throughout! Especially in the second part, with this line: "Then, remembering that I no longer had any roommates . . ." LOL!
I am intrigued! I am also pleased that you at least seem to know how to proofread - that's a wonderful thing to find online, heh.
I'll definitely be back to read more later!
ja ne,
LoK
Jenn- Eifer chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
Ah! alright, you can do with-i really can't think of anything wrong...keep writing! Oh, and I love the wit involved, especially with Episode One, it's perfect.
Jenn- Eifer chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I think you can do better on the kidnapping. It all seems too matter-of-fact and unplaced. And i have read this before, the first time i went to your house. I loved the beginning and it's only getting better. Other than that...BUAH! ::ahem:: it-it's wonderful...
elfin chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
It's a good start - but it's not really a story yet, it's just getting the ball rolling. I like the touch about her little brother, but wouldn't she be a little more suspicious of Crystle's and Aidan's motives, if not their abilities? I mean, kidnapping isn't a great way to establish trust, they could have offered her money or something.
I also wonder if the name was an in-joke - Megerea, Magara? Megerea was one of the three Greek Furies, famed for driving people insane and destroying things. Just an idle wondering.
Please add to this piece, it's good work.
God's Writing Hand chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
great writing
hope theres more
fresh idea
please review mine
LiquidMetal7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Psionics... nice word, I've never heard of it, but it's seems like such a nice word, makes ur story sound professional.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2