Reviews for Finding My Way Back
brinalovesyouxx chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Omg you NEED to finish this PLEASE! Its getting up to an interesting part and the BAM! no next chapter :((
I love your work though so keep it up! :D xx
love this story chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
FINISH!
MsIloveVampires chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
fjdvnd vhnj vhfvn jch ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what happens next to Destiny Nemesis and everyone else! and was that guy Caleb's brother! O_O
ForeverRock17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
please update this story i really want to see what happens
Libby chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Argh! write, its mean leaving a clifhanger like that for so long. Hurry hurry!. sorry for meanness, but u should!
I blend in with snow chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Write more!

Please! I love it

I love this story!
Sheaori chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
WHY HAVENT YOU FINISHED THIS DAMN STORY!

*cries*
oxsarahxo chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
omg omg omg omg omg omg!

how come this story was never finished?

omg i read beatings just then and i saw ommg sequel!

and then i read sequel and find its not finished and hasnt been update since like 2004!

talk about disapointed lol.

AW it would be so AWESOME if you finished ]

love sarah!
CrossMyHeart chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
update? please?

XxCrossMyHeartxX
MCAN chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Are you by any chance on crack or something?

This story is seriousley wack.
MCAN chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
How come she could dance in the first one but not this one?
citable chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
this story is good. how come you never finished it?
Monz chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
the story is great, although bad grammar and bad spelling often detract from the plot. I think you should consider getting a beta because little mistakes make such an excellent story seem sub par. Also,...is there a particular reason why you haven't updated the story? because many of us are waiting with baited breath for what happens next.
Lovediamond15 chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
o! nice one! hehe, i love it! tis so good, and u didnt ruin the chapter, i love the whole controling thing, you have a nice big clever little brain *blinks and looks at screen in confusion* uh...yeah! right...*pats you on head * well! im off to check out more of your stories *walks away*
KeitaWolf chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
Okay... so I'm hooked...

Where's the next chapter!

It's been forever! Please do leave this hanging!

GAWD - I still want to marry Jagger, and hey, if Destiny is too hooked on him, I'll take Knives!
135 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »