Reviews for Dream! Wake! Do!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
My favorite by you yet. "Favorite Authors" list? Here you go.
WiredStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I heart the message! Awesome job!
flierdeke chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Simple. Powerful.
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
*smiles* This was certainly inspiring. Fantastic job!
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I absolutly,totally, compleatly,will forever love to overthink poetry. Your skill to cram so much thaught, imagaes and potential consequences into your short poems I think I will have to stop for an intermisson in a review oneday. This could be the one, lets see. Dream. Wake. Do. My interpretations. A poem of a well put together, simple structure that addreses the daydreaming but no action to get the dreams attitude that can be adopted and expressed as lazyness. Hopefully if need ing clarification I will go through the words and explain how this conclusion came about, I hope to furthur with an analilitical paragraph on the formatting and wording itsefl beyond the meaning of the poem but how they can contribute. "Dream up illusions" and the second line are the day dreaming parts. The next three lines are not actions but that quick bit after you wake up that belives the dream is or can come true. The last four lines are after more comemplation which results in dreaming up ideas far beyond what is necessary and so the concious brain again stimulates the action to begin on the project. The formatting of the poem is done beautifully to promote flow, the one word lines do only to enhance the experience of the events. The words ar well chosen to be breif but say everything.
Good poem, I really like it alot. I do enjoy you well practised and the natural talents coupled with the maturity that makes your work so insightful and readable.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Nine Iron
Faerunner chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I agree.
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I'm going to start sounding very redundant but that is okay because I AM being honest... Whew... This was nice... I really liked this... Dang... I haven't put any of your stuff into my FAVE STORIES yet, even though you are on my FAVE AUTHORS list because I'd end up putting ALL of your poems up there... *sigh* I love your stuff... Write on!
vturnip chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
What a great message go out and make your dreams come true. Motavationally good writing. Thanks for the words.
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
(What are they talking about? I already logged in...::logs in again::)
Great concept. Brevity is good. Title does a good job summarizing it. As usual, I envy you.
MistrissD chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This is so motovational, its so inspiring, love this .
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
i really like the short, imperative nature of your poems...short, to the point...powerful, wonderful
kalariah chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I like this! Yay! Turn dreams into reality!
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I'm not sure I like the title, but I really like the poem. I like the shortness of the lines, the abruptness almost. Maybe I like the title better the way it is in the poem, as opposed to on fictionpress, w/periods instead of exclamation points. Well, actually, I think the title really fits, either way.
axica chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
VERY convincing and not to mention touching
Ente chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
_ thats cute! i like hows its short but really gets teh point across! luv it!