Reviews for The Clown's Smile
X-x-Danni-x-X chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow! that was super creepy! i hate clowns x i can't stand them, great description of a clown by the way x
Lokirada chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
*_* euh... deeply freaky!
GOt me checking under the computer desk for clowns!
I don't usually found them scary!
... but now...
*screams at imaginery clown laughing wierdly and drowning me with his leeking flower*
redwolfoz chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Keep an eye on the typos that escape the spellchecker, 'no' instead of 'know', that kind of thing.
A seriously creepy little piece. I was reminded of 'It' too, which I guess is the quintessential creepy clown story, and not a bad thing to be compared to. And, for the record, clowns still creep me out.
Mama-Peko chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
you sound like your talking about a psycho crazy clown, but somehow i don't think the clown's you find at a circus would really do that. they're just trying to make money and live like everyone else..they're still people.
but otherwise a very interesting and intrigueing story..hm! .
MickeyRoo chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This reminded me of Stephen King's It for some reason. Except no one died. Well, childhood did . . .
I liked this though. I never got close to any clowns for anything, for which I am eternally grateful _
Lion Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
*shivers*
Wow, I was never that scared of clowns, but this puts new light on the subject. When you talked about the clown holding the child's arm tightly, I remember that happening to me. This is very desciptive, and I enjoyed it.
_ Lion Rose