Reviews for True Friend?
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I know exactly what that feels like when the doubt creeps in great poem you captured the feeling perfectly
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I can relate to this. You have some amazing stuff here.
suckamuthafua chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*snif snif* It... was...BEUTIFUL!
Xer0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hi, I can kinda relate to this. Cause sometimes it feels like my best friend is pushing me away. I like your poetry, it's good work
ElizabethBreton chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I must return the compliment. This was an incredible poem, and I know how you feel, been there done that. Its a tough thing to get through. Keep Writing!
caks chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
this made me so sad.. you really put your feelings into this one, and i hope it all worked out!
KathrynJ chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Sounds like you have had a run in with a good friend. I think we have all been there. This poem puts it all very well. I can relate to the feelings in it. Well done. I really like it. Keep on writing!
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I can really relate to this one
myno chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Hey, have you ever considered songwriting? If you add a chorus and put it to music, and this could be a really cool song. You write very fluidly, and have an interesting style. Please, if you have time, read and review one of my poems- there are only four up here. Actually, "Only for You" is a collection of poems on the same topic, and I especially want reviews on that but its long.