Reviews for The Girl
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aww the ending is sad, nice description. why does your main page say this has 151 words? like in the part where you can write a summary, it says how many words... and it says 151... why! great poem by the way x weasel within x
Needs Therapy chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
dude gotta say, not really my thing. even so like the descriptions. gives kind of an elevated, higher status to her. kind of like a superior being.
Peace out (The Kett)
Asya Winter chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Well, I for one think this is a good poem. I guess I should relay this one to my best friend.
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Nice poem.. SO short yet so good!
Riely Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Hey.. lol remmeber me? probably not.. you reviewed my story like forever ago.. but now im sitting here 5 am with nothing to do so i read my reviews and welp i'm reading and leaving you one now..
I liked it it was short and sweet and to the point.. lol mine are long.. anyways i liked it yup
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I like it... it's very short but good. You have a lot of talent for poetry.
Daisy chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Short and sweet and very cute. Thanks for submitting a review for my story and great job on the poem!
Sasha Distan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Short and sweet. Cute.
JoseJavi chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
punk rock all the way Sivart!
{ i red yur thingy}
ok this one sucks but the other stuff you've written are cool.
Don't look at me so surprised. Just acknowlodging a felloow anarchist.
i wrote a story but its not in fiction press yet. its called Archangel. Its a triology. if you wanna respond to this message, the guy who wrote Wishes is a close friend of mine. Also check out The Elvish Kingdom, also by a friend of mine. we are all new to fiction press, though veteran writers. see ya.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Whats wrong with getting iun touch with the emo? We all do at times! Nice use of the metals for her description. Like how simple it is written. Nice :D
Nuahs chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
WOW MAN THIS POEM REALLY REALLY ROCKED .
nopunintended chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That was short and sweet, I really liked it. No constructive critisicm 'cos it was flawless. Thanks for reviewing my story by the way. If you have time could you please read my poems.
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
It's Great - I hadn't read or wrote a tanka in ages. This's one's just beautifully written.
DW
Sillygoose49 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Cute and clever. I like it.
cmetalangel249 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Elemental, cute, and short. All things I like. Just like this poem. :)