Reviews for A Child's Fleeting
Happy-Platipus chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
You are good, girl!
I like your ideas!
Open-Wood-Silence chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*grins* Awesome piece of poetry. I liked it, in all it's simpleness.
Zhe
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I like this one alot. Brings up meaningful questions from childhood that disapoint once the answers are learned. We all thought the world would be much more, didn't we? Only one spelling mistake I caught was in the first stanza, 'She lunges for the taste of strawberry,'. I'm assuming that it's surposed to be 'longs'. Could be wrong but anyways. Good piece, liked it alot.
Bless.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Very bittersweet, but mesmerizing. I love it. Nice work. :)
Tokiko
SoulDarkend7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Wow that is great! I loved it! I would love for you to review my poems! Great job!
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
XD Pretty! I love:
"She lunges for the taste or strawberry,
Sweet nectar, that lasts forever?"
It's so...grown up. xp
-Arii x.X
Tizie chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Very cute...I agree with a lot of the little girl's feelings. And I love the last line so much. :) Nice job.
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Hey! first of all thanks for all your reviews. This is very good...melancholic and bitter, just like growing up..but beautiful, the way you describe it and write it. Stunning! You are anti-religion too? Nice to know I'm not alone :D. This is very good! Write more! Love, Mia
Advent Delirium chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Oh, I really liked this one, got pulled in from the very first line. Reminds me of my little cousins who, sad to say, will join the ranks of the cynical sceptics known as adults. Very well done.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Whoa. . .beautiful. Such sophistication and wonderful mature images. Good vocabulary, too. "arduous." "And hide within her mind of questions." Me in a nutshell.
So lovely. :)
-Jessica
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Very well considered piece, with a great feeling for your subject.
WELL DONE
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
check out some of mine if you like, I think you might enjoy my piece "Footfalls" or "Renaissance" see what you think.