Reviews for Dust
Faileas chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
wow that's deep and slightly disturbing but it works

now all you need to do is find a catchy tune
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow.

Beautifully chilling.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Wow, great song. I like the first stanza and the last line.
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
NIce.. I like it a lot it's so good!
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I am in complete awe of this. The imagery is amazing...the emotions behind it are so compelling...
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
oh yeah...there are no w ords, it's too good for them...too good for anything...im awestruck. again. your words are like lots of pretty little pills. but better. they're so beautifula nd strong and pwowerful and just
Burntsilent chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Bueatufilly morbid
Shylock chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That...was...simply...awesome. By the way, I'm under 16...and I do sing. Only I'm more death/nu/metal oriented. Not that punk and grunge scene. I have a pending deal with RoadRunner Records to get signed when I'm 18...'cause my parents won't let me now...I have to finish school. Anyway, if I'm ever in London, I'll let you know. Back to the point, this was really good. All it needs is a really gothic gal whisper voice, a little harmony, and a bone crushing screamer...could be you, who knows? Keep writin'!
evm chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I loved this, the combination of blood and flowers and rythym and dust and desperation, were absolutely stunning when you put them together. Awesome flow, and I love the fragment at the end, it makes it perfect.
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You're awesome. You so need to get a deal, seriously...this is like some good readin'...I bet they sound even better! G4L!
David Preston chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
i like this one too
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
mmh...these are some stunning and powerfull pictures you've created with your words...
.:}{:/\:/2:1):/\:C:.
fiftystackfile chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Brilliant work, that was. It flowed together beautifully and impacted a stronge message and vision into my mind. It's wicked.
Thanks for your review, also!
the cereal killer chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I cannot tell you how cliched you are;
but you put it all together and you make it sound beautiful.
You are special, really, I would have despised any sort of 'angsty-shit' and by telling you this I'm being perfectly honest with you.
I like this.
"You are vitiolic and you make me melt"
"(bluebell i am dust)"
Those two pictures link together well. Someone crumbling/disintegrating. Not pretty, scary even, but truthful enough.
"Pretty tongue lost in filth I am numb/Hooked shut.. and dumb"
One of my favorite parts.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
WOW! I wish I could write like you seriously your a brilliant i think you're my favorite writer on fictionpress by far:D im going to continue reading your stuff its inspiring.