Reviews for Welcome To The Darkness
mel62 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I don't know if you intended the humour or that's just me but i think it works well either way. A rather sarcastic view which is something I absolutely love.
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very original and unique, how do you come up with all those ideas, the different perspecitves you use for your poems, that's really inventive. This one is very uncanny again, and very powerful in its message, sad and depressing but powerful. I nearly cried at the lines "Your deep red scars have paved the path,Across your ruined skin.", they have affected me deeply. If you find yourself in this, be enfolded in a tearful hug. ;-;
Dawninglily chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I really like the way the rhyme is not ofrced, and just flows. I like the way it is so much like a song, can almost fit a tune to it. Well done. Cendrillon
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Like the rhymes... It reminds me of a stupid poem that I read in Literature... Only your poem is not stupid. I like the darkness of it and the last stanza is deifinitely my favorite. Great job.
much love
vintage fade
Tanzonite Black chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I didn't read this poem. I'll tell you the truth. So why am i reviewing? Because I sang these lyrics instead. Started with the tune of "Welcome to the Jungle" and made it up from there keeping in the same key and your lyrics made it absolutely beautiful.
KerouacandGin chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I really like it. I still say it reminds me of the song "Hotel California" by the Eagles. Really well done.
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
o.
that was...scary. but also very, very good. :)
AlyLS chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
That is indescribably brilliant. The techniques you used are great, and the imagery is almost scary (but in a good way!). I agree that this is probably your best piece yet. :-)
MistrissD chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
This is so creative and well written. I'm so in love with this. The rhyming is excellent and it portrays such an awesome picture. By far one of the best things I've ever read