Reviews for Torture
fantasydrifter2003 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I really like this poem. Good use of words. Well done! i am really of fan of these darkside type of writings.
Jade Daughter of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This one is certenly your best, not that the other ones aren't good too. I desription is beautiful and you really feel the feelings of the narrator. Keep it up. I hope you like mine as much as I like yours. Looking forward to your next poem.
*Jade*
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Whoa...This is like a dream of mine, seriously. I loved it. So dark. Reminds me of a red wine and dark chocolate.
CelestialTwilight chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
You know something...I like this. I like it alot. Not because of what's going on in the poem, more because of the creativity. I love this poem. Please keep writing.
darkfairie.aroguespirit chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
whats up
An Addict chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
hey, well i dont know much about poetry...all of the stuff i write is when im on drugs, but i think your poem sound pretty good. Keep on writin'
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
It's good. You just need alittle more time to get use to putting your words on paper. KEEP WRITING!
antiquatednotions chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I don't like this.
Please, don't take that as an immediate rejection of your poem, or even as anything but an emotional casting off of my sadism.
Your imagery is fairly good; not spectacular, but for a first (if this is, indeed, an early work of what you've done or will do) it's not bad. Blood seems to be quite common, and I get a sense of.. glamour and sin and the feeling that she isn't quite innocent.
The sadism here, however, doesn't appeal to my emotion. There's a small part of me that chuckles, and the overwhelming rest.. doesn't like what it inspires. I'll give you one compliment - your imagery isn't shoddy, although it's not very.. dimensional.
Thank ye for the review, and let me know when you post anything else - you're not good yet, not really, but you maybe could be.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Now thats good; wonderful ending; wonderful descriptions throughout.
Great Stuff
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
I am sure you would be one to enjoy a couple of my darker works.
Check out "Sandman" "Honoured Night" "Primal" or "KILLER" to name but a few. I am sure you'd appreciate them.