Reviews for Pickle
Job Cyclops chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
ah, this reminded me of my Greek ?Gods and Godesses spoof. You should read that.

That was cute though, I sort of related to the poor girl. *lol*
violetsky23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
you write odd stories. but i like them. clever and interesting and out of the ordinary. which i like the most. we all need a break from the ordinary, even if it is a story and not real life.
Conty chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hello, my name's mustard! but don't ask, really...
any way... this is so hilarious! thre are just 2 things i noticed that could use some touch. line 22- "I will not give my Hindu beliefs" sounds sot of like a word is missing. and line 33- "wallet gone.." i think it's supposed to be either 1 period or three. other wise, it's PERFECT!
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
LOL hmm.. do I laugh, do I cry? What do I do? P hahaha interesting.. pickle. Yeah I don't know what to say. You're funny.
ps - thanks for your review, I'm glad someone finally got the concept of the poem, that the IDEA of God is scary. Thanks again!
Jenna xx
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
This is really cute and funny. I feel bad for Pickle though. :( Everyone's always so mean to crazy people. (Not that I'm crazy, or anything...)
Ancamna chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I LOVE IT! It's so funny! It's totally confusing yet funny b/c of it, and the parts that aren't confusing make the confusing parts funnier. Am I making any sense? Anyway, it's going on my favorite stories list. Hmm... I seem to be accumilating a lot of those, oh well, the more the merrier. I just put up a new poem, please read it and review - I think you'll like it. And please read the crown keeper story and review, I'd really like your comments on that one. *u*
Skye Gemini chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
_ That works! Such a touching story...Pickle sounds like you!
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was rather amusing.
The third paragraph from the end is something I tell my friend Connor all the time. Well, except for the bit about California. Just about how they will be very, very nice to him, and he can bounce off padded walls.
I think he believes me. D
The description was REALLY what drew me in... tee hee.
Linda Gibson chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Truly hilarious! I love it!