Reviews for Jessenia's Blood
Barkers chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
HOW SWEET! *cries* i loved this!
emilyclaire chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Another great chapter.
Meg Conlin chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
awesome! I totally loved it! I wish i was like Jessenia. Unfortunately i have blond hair and blue eyes, but it's not that bad. Jessenia was mysterious and carefree, i love it when character/people are like that. It fascinates me, makes me somewhat jealous, but not in a bad way, a good way, like i always want to be near them. Good job, and i'm glad they're together now. Keep writing.
Meghan
chocolatecreme06 chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
I love how it’s a first person account and the details u use. But it is a sad story considering the circumstance. *sighs * The obstacles love must face….can’t wait to read more
restless-wandering chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
hey loser, what's up? Blah, it truly is annoying how people rate crap, instead of everything else that you really work on. I find it very annoying... gr... Anyways... "even your blood. Perhaps that most of all." ah... sounds like vampires... hehehe... So, when's he going to dump the china girl and go out with the caramel? haha, you should add a fight between the two chicks, it would be funny... lol, ok, I'll stop rambling now... ta ta for now
restless-wandering chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
o... wishful thinking... I hope there's a description of him later and that he's hot... I'm only on ch. 2 :) but i haven't read any of your stuff in awhile... hehe... hey, better not let Anqi get ahold of this if you're checking for grammar mistakes and stuff like that... the last time i let her check one of my essays she practically rewrote the hole thing! lol, but you no i love her! not in a sexy way well... ta ta for now!
emilyclaire chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Another fabulous chapter. Characteriszation is great, and they are both so unique and true to themselves. Great work!
xoxo
TakenDeath chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
This is a great story. Update it soon.
Hunny622XoXo chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
New chapter up now and I hope you guys liked that one, it's obviously written in Lucas's point of view, since he was getting a bad rep (though he deserves it :) ) so i decided to let you guys see a little of him. any suggestions or improvements that could be made, let me know. thanks and please check out satana too, i know its a lil hard to read, but i would really love the feedback. bye bye.
hunny
thanks for all who reviewed and like it so far
Avschick33 chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This is really interesting and I'm already hooked. Hury up and update:P
AnotherDreamer chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
I really like this story. Write more soon.
rubygirl181 chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Aw, how sad! Poor Jessenia! I really, really like it so far, can't wait to read more.
the inkless quill chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Wonderful story :) This is completely different to anything I would normally read, but it was amazing. Very, very good :)
Meg Conlin chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Amazing... simply amazing. Lucas is a coward. He's an idiot for choosing that porcelin doll over the exciting shadow. Sorry a bit poetic there for a sec. Keep writing. Also if you could find the time i'd really appreciate if you could take a look at my story. It's called Every Rose has it's Thorn. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
!*Nemesis*!
emilyclaire chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Yay! I really like this- the dialogue is great! Am looking forward to more. Love Senia, and like how Lucas is developed...looking forward to more...
xoxo