Reviews for Paperdoll Princess
Miko Hyme chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
oh my goddess that is so good. Your a good writer. keep it up.
Duuude chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Fav
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
chilling, but powerful! wow!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This is an incredible poem, the imagery is haunting but powerful. Your use of words creates a beautiful flow and makes the scene almost come to life. Saddening is the subjject matter, but you cannot help but stare at this in awe.

!~* Noelle *~!
Tiger SilverWing chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
The imagery sent shivers up my spine. *twitch* Whoa... it's so beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I'm too speechless to ask where it came from...
this one sort of reminded me of "Death on Two Legs." (another high compliment _)
starpainter chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
WHOA! I am like, still in awe of this. It's real good. I like the last part the best:
Dance with me, darling,
Turn with me, darling,
Burn with me, darling
Until the night is done.
You can really imagine what is going on, you know what i mean? it's so... real. Great job.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
-shiver- Freaky. I got the point across perfectly...Maybe a little too perfectly... o_O
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
o, love a lot of the imagery in the beginning of this and then the parts in italics almost seem like a song playing in the background...i dont know why cause it seems like its more of suppose to be dialogue..i dunno, im tired, but excellent flow and emotion, muchly love this, good mood set up, awesome job
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
oh, this was most definitely very awesome. certain concepts in it reminded me of marilyn manson...just which the very seemingly innocent images tainted by some other description. loved it:D very warped, me *adores* warped.
i really liked the repitition of 'dance with me darling' twas vey cool.
great work, you are most definitely one to be watched, kudos!
Papillons Noirs chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wow... this is haunting, almost creepy. I like it.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
This is fantastic. I always thought of my rapes, since they all happened when I was a little girl, in terms of the whole princess/monster type thing. . .this is beautifully haunting. Compliments for the effective and non-forced rhyming.
-Jessica
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
wow...just...wow. Every line sends chills through me; your use of metaphor and imagery is stunning. Extremely powerful work. It's such a horrible thing...I hope to God this doesn't come from a personal experience. In any case. It's on my favorites.
~lyv
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
*chills* OMG. this is beyond incredible. like, WAY beyond incredible. it's so amazingly *haunting*, it sort of pulled me into another realm of sorts ~ it was like walking through a nightmare. the imagery about her mouth was particularly powerful and horrifying (burnt lips, raw screaming mouth, etc.). LOVE the approximate rhyme scheme you use, people who can pull that off make me *so* envious! but i love it. :P the "all through the night" line was especially creepy, the way you twisted it in context from being something peaceful and soothing to something painful. now, i adore every single bit of this poem, but i have to tell you, the "purple, drifting smoke from cigarettes" stanza blew me away completely, i was seriously sitting here in shocked awe, it was that good. great use of italics, as well, they were very effective. i'm adding this to my favorites list (and i haven't added a poem to it for like six months, if that's any indication how much i LOVE this phenomenal poem! ! !). absolutely fantastic work, chica, i hope you continue to post your marvellous poetry! KUDOS! :D
mazasuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow...just, wow. This is so powerful. I LOVE the repetition in the 'dance with me darling', something about it just catches me...Very wonderful, keep it up!