Reviews for The Paved Way
flierdeke chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
No one ever doesn't mean well, though. When making a choice between "good" and "evil", absolutely everyone chooses good. We define what good means as we go along.
*should probably take a break from Sartre* anyways, nice.
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow... Small and mighty... Nice. I loved it. Very thought provoking! L! ) Write on!
katylar chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Like a children's rhyme. Except a bit sinister. Thumbs up!
Stary Dynamo chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Heck yeah, I totally agree with this!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Dude thanks for the review it made me feel good, I like this poem, it makes you think. Sometimes thinking isn't good it tends to hurt a little, but this is something that could disolve through and through! :) THANX
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
since you've reviewd a few of my works, i thought i'd check out your works too...
this is the first poem i read from you.
it's right to the point. and leaves one in a swirl of thoughts with its last line.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
To the point. I like that. Also carrying a thoughtful theme.
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Very interesting and witty. Also catchy.
I like it! .
Go short poetry writing people!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
i like it. thanks for the review on one of my works!
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This is great. I love the last line, you really turned around what I thought this was going to be about. very expressive poem. Keep up the good work!
Lauren K chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Good! short, but cute. It's like you're defending war and then the last line...I like it! Hehe. very good. Adding, now, to my fave stories list
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*giggle* *snicker* perfect!
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I like it, the ending especially. The shortness is nice; somehow, from the summary, it sounds like it will be long. The rhyming is unexpected, and simple-the whole poem is-which is one thing that makes it so nice. Great job!
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow...strong poem. Great job!
Crusty-Diamonds chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
good poem, i wish you'd expand on it though!