Reviews for The Paved Way
flierdeke chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
No one ever doesn't mean well, though. When making a choice between "good" and "evil", absolutely everyone chooses good. We define what good means as we go along.
*should probably take a break from Sartre* anyways, nice.
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow... Small and mighty... Nice. I loved it. Very thought provoking! L! ) Write on!
katylar chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Like a children's rhyme. Except a bit sinister. Thumbs up!
Stary Dynamo chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Heck yeah, I totally agree with this!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Dude thanks for the review it made me feel good, I like this poem, it makes you think. Sometimes thinking isn't good it tends to hurt a little, but this is something that could disolve through and through! :) THANX
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
since you've reviewd a few of my works, i thought i'd check out your works too...
this is the first poem i read from you.
it's right to the point. and leaves one in a swirl of thoughts with its last line.
nice.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
To the point. I like that. Also carrying a thoughtful theme.
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Very interesting and witty. Also catchy.
I like it! .
Go short poetry writing people!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
i like it. thanks for the review on one of my works!
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This is great. I love the last line, you really turned around what I thought this was going to be about. very expressive poem. Keep up the good work!
Lauren K chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Good! short, but cute. It's like you're defending war and then the last line...I like it! Hehe. very good. Adding, now, to my fave stories list
Kiara
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*giggle* *snicker* perfect!
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I like it, the ending especially. The shortness is nice; somehow, from the summary, it sounds like it will be long. The rhyming is unexpected, and simple-the whole poem is-which is one thing that makes it so nice. Great job!
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow...strong poem. Great job!
Lsay312
Crusty-Diamonds chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
good poem, i wish you'd expand on it though!