Reviews for Star Voyager
kurobane-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
I really love this poem, it flows very well and its meaning is conveyed perfectly, I find. Keep writing and I hope to see more works by you.
Louis the Rogue chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Not exactly what I expected when I opened it, but a pleasant surprise to be sure. Rather than focus on the reader's dreams directly, the poem appears to be more intent on advocating having dreams in general and the dreams of everyone including the writer and reader. Very well written.
Christy Allender chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This was beautiful.
Joel Schwan chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I like the poem but the title misleads me to think of Star 'Trek' Voyager. hehe.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is such a great message, especially as today my school just kicked off Yellow Ribbon WEek. It reminds me very much of what the speaker said about dreams and going on... And even if dreams die, new ones are born! :-) Wonderful!
DreamForMoreTime chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love this poem. Verry well written and extreamly good.(extreamly)! Thanks for the review.
HeavenlyHorror chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ah! I got it! I remember what I was gonna say about the love one... Um to one where I talked to Knives. Quoth Irix of Nightmare of Scarlet Forces 'People say ‘Hello’ and people say ‘Good Bye’. Some of us live our lives the best we can, facing the fact that most things die. But some… Some live in fear of having to say good-bye. They fear death. So they live alone and forgotten, refusing to face life and death.' yes I love that quote. Irix is so smart.
You make me jealous. I want to write good too...
(Whiner.)
Uh... Murderer.
(Slavedriver)
Um. Fine! You're dieing anyway!
note: I can't spell.
Tameron Millicent chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I adore the title of this one - though, when I see 'star voyager' my mind automatically adds in trek, because I'm a dork like that. *coughs* The flow and rhyme was excellent, though the line "I'm reminded of it fragility" seemed a bit awkward somehow . . . Overall I liked it, especially the rhyming. Adore rhyming poems. When reading this I can see a mental image of arms and hands spread wide, as if to capture a star . . .
miraonawall chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Well, I read your Fly haikus and I wanted to add you to my favorite authors list, but wanted to see some other stuff you've written. I'm impressed
And in the voyage to the stars
Get up every time I fall
Inspiring message!
Celtic Moon chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
aw tear... hey thanks again for all the reviews. i followed a dream...it only left me alone and in despair... still the fighter...
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Great message...well done.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Beautiful, simlpy beautiful.
Despair Embodied chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow, thisi is real good. I like things about dreams and such so i really like this. Keep it up!
-Despair
evilcourtney chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
;
I love your 'shattered pieces scream'-ing. Terrific personification.
Thanks for the review and welcome, (should I even say that?)- to 'the club'.
I'm always free for reviewers. _
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Hey Jen! Nice hearing from U. I'm well, thanking you, how r u going? Nice one here! EVERYBODY FOLLOW THEIR DREAMS AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Luv ya lotz, Anna :)