Reviews for Go
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Ow . . . that kind of hurts, there. I know the feeling probably too well. Wishing you could help someone, but you can't without them at least trying as well, and it's hard trying to get them to see a reason why they should. Beautiful poem. Another favorite!
Spooni chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Again, thank you for that. Nice to know your not the only one who worries for your freinds, and yet is oh so helpless.
I really enjoyed your ideas and progression; only thing that really bothered me was when you ended a line in a preposition: "Somewhere you're so afraid of..." I had to read through that twice to understand what you had said (but perhaps that's just tired old me.._)
Anyway, thanks for that
starsfade chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
geez...after reading your "beautiful" poem, i had to check out some of your other stuff.
this poem is great... its really poignant and touches ya right deep down. great work. keep it up! :)
Lellida chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
wow. This poem is so damn powerful. The last line..omg. I can see myself tekking my friend this. Just amazing and emotional; choked me up. Beautifully done.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Touching and sad. I have several friends with eating disorders, and it's difficult to try to help them without forcing anything on them and to avoid causing them to feel guilty for "making" me feel bad for them..
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
that's so true. sometimes doing and not doing is a bad thing.
Dark Child chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
This is most definitely your best work yet. This is so beautiful and shows what's really behind the exteriors of many people. Definitely favorites material. And definitely worth copying into my diary. I can't really say I love this, exactly. Love's not the right word. More like, it's something worth awe and it's truly what I can call Art. This is great. Is this the way you feel sometimes or how other people must sometimes think for you? Well, at any rate, it's really good.
Dark Child
PS The reason I haven't been neomailing you is cause I've been neomail banned for a REALLY long time! :( Well, hopefully it will end soon. Bye!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
taht made me cry... some of that is so true about me and ppl i know.. amazing amzzing poem... its awesome