Reviews for Little Christian Girl
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Could be a tune couldn't it?

I like it, still, definitely would make a good song with the right backing music and singer.

Alan.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i like this one, but it made me rather sad :( ... sad about the world i guess...
tainted x love chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I love this poem. In fact I love all your poems. This one's so honest and it's just great.
alittlebitabsurd chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
oh i like this one. morbidity is so delightful :). really good job.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Beautiful poem. It's inspiring, but more than a little sad at some points. A perfect balance. I love the feeling of innocence that it portrays, and also the feeling of hope. It's wonderful, great job!
Thig chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow...they should print this in the front of Foxe's Book of Martyrs. Nice gospel feel...well written. You've related to a common Christian struggle. :D
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Very Good. I love it. Awesome.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Tatsu-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Good. I like how at the end you state the purpose of the christian girl. To get rid some sin.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I would be that little Christian girl, except I'm not always hopeful... but I do try... *shrug* Anyway, I really like this poem... it's a one of a kind, and those are always good to find. Especially when they have such great emotion and a really sweet message in it like this one.. I love how you turned it around in the end to be kind of hopeful. Very nicely done.