Reviews for My Sanguinary Valentine
Patrick chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Hello there. Sasha told me about his and I have to say it was really good. Kind of odd, but really it's like something I would see some really good authors write. So keep up the greeat work and till I get the chance to meet you good day.
The Contra-Dancing-Probably-Lesbian chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Do you know who this is? (Isn't it weird when people write that?) It's Sasha, if you didn't guess. (Though I hope you did, because then I would become very suspicious at the next Contra and might end up taking my parallel universe twin out. And not for lunch, either.)
Excellent poem. I love the free-verse. It flows so well. I also like the Walmart line. You're an extremely talented writer.
I watched TATU's music videos tonight on the computer. Thought about us. Singing in Japanese, making people believe we're saying something beautiful, when we're really saying "Boys in drag, boys in drag/ They are fun, they are cool."
I had an excellent time. Thank you.
-Harmonic Friction
PS: If you do take a look at my stories, I'd recomend 'Saving Prefect Granger', 'Never Lose Your Diary' and 'Pretty'. (There are some Mayella fics as well. Oh, dear.)
whohasthezebra chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Yay! I love this poem so much... It had more punch in your handwriting, but it is still beautiful. Last and first lines are still my favorite, you heard the rest of my feedback in person. Isn't this easier for you to stand than people reading it in front of you?