Reviews for Smart Girl
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was written very well! I really love this poem... I feel the same way.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I can totally relate... Sometimes everything just falls apart... and everything that you build yourself upon comes crumbling down... You really created a poem with depth!
xox Eternally Yours xox chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I can't relate to this because I've never gotten straight As before. lol. Nice poem.
Ushi chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
EEp! I hope this isn't a prophecy. No, wait... I was always an unpopular geek.
No worries, then. 'Cause when you're 'unpopular' , you always have better friends.
It was the teeth, man.
sunstormed chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
wow...i really, really loved that, probably because i can really relate...anyways, the rhythm was awesome, i enjoyed it! your very talented, i liked your poem"beautiful" too
Nervous Neuron chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Wow, such a damn good poem, as usual. I don't read poems, because I either don't understand them, or they are not relevent to me. But yours are fandamntastic! This was is very relevent to school, as it is like that. Marks are your life... well, okay, maybe not, but when you leave school and get a job, they are nothing. (Well, they do get you the job in the first place:P), but the point is, there isn't that compatition any more. And this A is perfect crap. I bet you get straight A (and A is like when you do really badly:P) in english for poems like these!
Sweet Calamity chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow, that's really good! I agree completely. People don't seem to realize that the people who are, for lack of a better word, 'nerds' are desperately trying to find something they are special at, and they don't know where it is, so they turn to school. Of course, school does get harder as you go along. I haven't been on the Honor Roll in two years, and I failed almost all of my classes on my last progress report, but I'm in above-level classes. I'm just a slacker. _~
Keep up the great work! May the Muse always be with you,
Spooni chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
O... *shiver* I understand that feeling; I understand it well. I can feel it creeping up on me, creeping up everyday. But the bottom hasn't fallen out of everything yet. Thank you, perhaps I understand better why college scares the pants off of me...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
one grammar thing honor role should be honor roll
Its nicely written and I like the format, and I like the ending, but there seems to be many different ideas at once like her wanting to fit in and be special.. and y do ppl think shes doing good if shes not? it jsut kinda confused me
Luna H Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I know three girls the same, not including me... I like the rhytm. The poem flows very well... Keep writing...
Tegan chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
have u ever read "the perks of being a wallflower"? well it reminded me of it. it's really good and true. ppl in my class are so much like that to the "brain" girls. arg.
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
that's definitely true. but people choose to think what they will. but i guess it's human nature to care. i see too many fall to the social disease. peers are awful. anyways, good job.
Lellida chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh... interesting... I like it, quite powerful, and deep. I understand the agony of being an A student (ego shining thru here), but sometimes I wish I wasn't. But in the end, it's better to stay that way. I like the transition from elementary school, to middle school, and then to high school.
Dark Child chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Where does this stuff come from? Your poems are just...amazing. You will someday be a very famous author and I will be stuck at the bottom...*cries* I wish I could have some of your talent!
Irish Rocker chapter 1 . 2/21/2004