Reviews for Altogether Wonderful
zoechandler chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
here i am to worship is my absolute favorite worship song.

this was amazing, thank you for sharing God's wonderful love through a story.
On Eagle's Wings chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow. After the first couple paragraphs, I wasn't sure I was interested, but it really drew me in. The intensity just keeps building up to a beautiful climax. Really nice work.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Heartbreaking and so beautiful. Each one of us has a purpose here given to us by the only One who can.

"As you pray your first prayer, broken and wounded, you feel the world around you fall away. Your burdens that have been weighing you down for so long, are lifted up. He binds up the brokenhearted and heals their wounds. For the first time in your life you feel it, and you know why she believed." - Breathtaking and so, so -real-. It takes believing to feel it, to -know- it. I am so incoherent right now, but this really struck a chord within me. God bless.
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Hey Jess,

O man that story is AMAZING. At the start I was like it would be better if this happened then something else happened then i was like wow that is so much better then wat i thought. So ya thats an amazing story and its all godly which makes it better. O man that would suck if that actually happened. I actually had something similar to that happen. And it totally had the same effect. Talk to u some other time.

Keep writing and good luck with getting Method 6 published. I'm eager to read it.
Gary02 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
beatiful, please check out mine
bent-on-getting-by chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was so beautiful..just amazing writing. You really got a gift keep this up. Beautiful story. God bless you
Catticus chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
that was sweet. definitely a story to change someone's heart. i love the second person view, it gave an interesting twist. beautiful story. cheers
Hannah Rose Williams chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
There is some good writing here. Congrats on making the FictionPress spotlight! I'm so glad it was some one like you.

You seem to have all your writing conventions down, except for one- sentence fluency. Right in the beginning, many of them are short, constructed the same. Throw in some compound sentences, commas, stuff like that. It'll make the read flow better. :)

Like your name. And that this was written for God's glory! He obviously felt it was worth displaying at the top of FictionPress' Spiritual page.

Annie
Robin chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
way you portray the main character's emotions in this story is so realistic and moving. Since I'm a recent convert to Christianity, I can understand how he feels and relate to his actions. It's very realistic and touching, basically. Good work. 3
Tess R. Dickey chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
deep
really deep
funny im an athest too...
Praefectus Castrorum chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow! You're story is so great! God has really spoken through you and has definetly encouraged me also. I will pray that this story touches hearts and might plant a seed in someone's life. Keep writing!
Wake up call chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I'm fighting hard to hold back my tears. This is so wonderful. I'm a Christian but I'm really struggling and I needed to read this. It made me look back to when I first believed and how much passion I had. It's amazing how God works, isn't it? You've even inspired me to write...and definitely to talk to Him.
Twizzlers chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh my goodness, that was heart wrenching. What a story! I love how you titled it too, I saw it and I was like, hey! that's a worship song...so I read it and it was excellent. At first I didn't really like the way it was written in 2nd person, I tought it was weird, but as I read I got used to it. It works for this story. So, if God asked you to write this story for His glory and you did, then I'm assuming you're a Christian, too. I am, too, in case you couldn't tell. And I really loved this story, I was near tears by the end of it. Thank you for writing. Or I guess Thank God for directing you. You're blessed! Twizz
Agent Firefly chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Awesome message. I love how you put this together, along with the worship song. The imagery is rocking, too. And I can't get over that title-it just fits so well. Altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me...beautiful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2004