Reviews for Worlds Collide
KimHua chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Wow, that's... different... unexpected...

I enjoyed the story a lot, although some of the action scenes could have been a little more lengthy. :-) For a story as big as this, a bit more description/lengthy scenes would have been beneficial.

Do keep writing! :-)
MadCat1030 chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
Wow... nice story, i realy liked it.

I like all of your stories.

This one was realy good, though.
Duck chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Well, after having started reading it sometime during highschool and having promised you that I woudl finish it, it's done. I've finishd reading your old story, and hopefully I'll find the time to move onto the next ones. It was pretty cool, and I enjoyed it, even the parts that I might have changed. It had a kind of depressing ending though, it would have been nice if you could have added a paragraph or two about the new world and what good came of their sacrafice. On the whole it was well done though, and it definately reflected influences that you had in RL and RPG's. Congrats!
Card52 chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Hey Jess, I'm half way through chapter 3 and it's still pretty good. You should make a revision sometime though, and re-write it now that you have more writing experience. I'm excited to read the ending. *hugs* and ttyl!
Card52 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Jess! I read it and I loved it (the first chapter/quarter). I have to go to bed cause' I have class in the morning. There's some stuff you should get edited (clarify sentence structure typos), but the story was fairly addicting. If I find the time I'd like to read the rest.
Casey Drake chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
I like.

:) CD
B. M. Ritter chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I really liked it, good verbs, you probably need a little more character info (what kind of a person they are inside), A bit more discription. Took a while to read, but that is a good thing :). the whole memory thing reminds me of Shimmering Chain, though it has just started. All in all I think it is very good!
The Ruin chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Hm... interesting.
The idea of taking people from one world and putting them in another has been done a lot, but I like the way you've done it. Firstly it's original, also it builds tension really nicely - having all those blank periods, and wondering if Anna will even remember all of this last time?
It is very well written, but if you want some constructive criticism then here are some suggestions:
1) Mount Cynide - sorry, I just read it as Mount Cyanide. You might want to consider changing it, I don't know. *g
2) It occurred to me that the last time Anna was spirited away into the other world she was in the middle of a game, but in the world she is wearing jeans and a t shirt.
3) My main problem was that as of yet I haven't really had a true sense of character. Maybe a little from Tyler, but not really from Anna. I mean just basic things like is she a nice popular person or not so nice? I can't just assume she's one thing because she's the main character and because she's pretty. So I think that for both of these characters you need to build a little more personality beyond their appearances.
Very good though, I enjoyed reading it.
Casey C chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Hm, very interesting. Is that Derek? Or perhaps Tyler? I'm definitely curious-will keep reading _
Casey C chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Looking good so far, I'm hooked so I'll be reading the next section as soon as I have time.
umbrius chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
JOE: One word says it all...EXCELLENT.
KYR: DITTO.
Karasu no sei chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
*blinks*
*has lost any words capable of being used*
*finds them again*
Oh. My. God.
That is so freakin good!
A little confusing at times, but *faints*
*recovers*
it is COMPLETELY amazing.
definite fave!
Karasu
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Interesting...confusing...but I've only just begun!
Don't worry. Lame review, I know, but it was a good read.
Will be continuing the story reading someother time...
my eyes hurt right now.