Reviews for Cannot Believe or What It's Like
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
i liked it. and agreed with it as well. well done
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
hm...second verse is abit off...
but love the line 'and the knife is your master'...great imagery of helplessness...not bad overall...you might want to try to bring about a deeper image using not so blantant words 'blood pour down' 'self mutilation'...it's the emotions that should be brought out with this subject cos it's title is thus, so less vision, more emotion...ne?
just a thought
T
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Ah, I can relate to this very much... I hate when people judge others who self-mutilate because they have no idea what it's about. They don't know what it feels like to cut yourself open, as this poem stated. Very, very powerful... short and direct. I love it. And for whoever told you that you suck and should kill yourself... fuck 'em. Quite obviously they are total morons and are most likely just insanely jealous of your awesome writing ability. So keep it up, and unless it's constructive criticism... it isn't worth any tears.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
This is a good start but I think u should add more to it- like more about how that knife feels and more about how people can't understand even though they say they can relate, more anger would make it really something.
Ravynne chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Glad someone understands...
flowerthief chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Oh very true. People can't understand why someone would do that to themselves and it's kind of hard to find a reason why we do. Nice work, once again.
AC