Reviews for I am a Freak
M.L. Hawkins chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Very inspiring! It's very good. And thank you so much for your review! True, it is a little long, but I wrote it without the intention of publishing it. I did take it from my friend, but I re-wrote alot of it for safety purposes. Anyway, this poem is like, awesome. I totally support the idea of being your own person. It's SO HARD to be different, especially in our teenage years. I admire your ability to ignore peer pressure and do what you want. I'm eager to read more of your work.
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
YEAH! giraffes! lol! I love it. It's funny and optamistic and just so totally giraffe-y! lol! Peace, Jessi P.S. Incase you didn't know, I really like giraffes. _
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
DUDE THAT RULES! that's exactly me!and apparently you too...SWEET!
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow! that is a great poem. i like it so much. im glad ur proud of wat u r not many people would say that. lol. keep on writing! thx for ur review!

-kay
A.Solitaire chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
interesting...i like giraffes!*Solo
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
YAY! I'm a freak too, and proud ofg it! It's great to love the way you are! Awesome message!
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I liked that. It was really good.
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*review 55* awesomeness. keep up the good work.
Beebo Kia Evans chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
does that really true? cause it sounds like me...- i really like it...espesialy the popular part...its awsome!
frost queen chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I love it! You kick ass!
TheChuck0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
LOL, totaly awesome. I loved this. Sonnets are one of my favorite forms, along with the sestina(which I never write anymore) and my own fabricated form(10-line triple couplet) which I use now every chance I get. Wonderful, well that's all for now, please do read my other stuff have you time.
Peace and Love
Charles J. Williams
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow thats really nice and upbeat! wow, i like it. it makes me smile :D:D:D:D and now its not at 50 reviews anymore, 51, LOL! ;) nice job, it deserves more reviews though because its just perfect! a truly good poem :D]
MnM's
Rionarayne chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*exclaims* I love it! A sparkling little burst of individuality, very nice.
Rionarayne
Thanks so much for reviewing Bete Noir!
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Reminds me of the 'I am' poem my creative writing class had to do.
Remix S.O.S chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hey I like this a lot... Says a lot about me and what I think... ty for reviewing my stuff
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »