Reviews for The Crimson Shadow
angel cloud chapter 3 . 2/3
why do people insist on dropping stories just when they're getting good?
I really liked your beginning for this story with her going willingly but it seeming to everyone else that she'd been abducted.
if you could find your muse and get her to help you continue with this story I would very much appreciate it.
happy hades writing.
Daily Beauty chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
this was a nice take! please do continue. you did well on the steamy scenes. it fit the rating.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
This was very good writing. You have to do more!
ivyaya56 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is really good though and you show emotion flawlessly.
Lexi chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Woahh...don't you know that Zeus is Persephone's DAD? They couldn't have sex...that would b nasty! And how is Hades tan? He lives in the Underworld...
gold emblem chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
wonderful story! i loved it! wish you would've continued it! i like how amazingly sexy hades sound in this. persephone sounds exactly the way i pictured her!
Uriel Akrilos chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Vary Good. Altho I would not discribe Hades like you did, I vary much liked your rendition of him. It was inticicatingly lovly.
Goddess Sati chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I like it so much, please continue the story. It's so sad and intriguing:)
Engx chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I love this take on Hades and Persephone's story! You must continue it! :O
M. Forthe chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Beautifully written! I don't think I've enjoyed a read as good as that in a while!
Raine chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
That was so sweet and sad. I can't wait to see what happens next, so please hurry with the chapter!Tootles
jonquillejaune chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
great story. pls write more asap
Valerie White chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
This is it! This is the one I was looking for. I read this a long time ago and was just thinking about it recently. It's such a great story, please continue with it! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
noli chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
This is an amazing story - please review sometime soon! I'm dying to know if it all works out alright.
Ebon Oleander chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Keep going with your story...I am now thoroughly addicted to it...yoyu have to post more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »