Reviews for Not by Innocent Eyes
Eerin chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You're right it is a good story. Fisting! Yummi! I've never read a fic that involved fisting ie only ever looked up on line. Good going!
Ri.Ri chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Damn those who report you to hell. Amazing story, I was expecting absolutely no plot but it was there...well somewhat until the end. Very nice my brain turned to mush for a few seconds after the Lemon.

There weren't any grammatical errors (not that I was looking for any). So A...you my friend have earned a cookie. Enjoy.
Akumaherutsu chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
F ck Yah! sexy.
xXHaunted CookieXx chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
how could anyone turn you in for this?

we all want it to stay so we can save the space on our computers for...other things.

i loved it, and i read alot of this stuff, so i know a good story when i see it :)

*hands you a cookie for a great story*

xXHCXx
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
LOL ur secrets safe wif me
Edwit chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
AWESOME! I've neverr been much for fisting, but I thought this was hilarious. And super sexy. Great work, man. Threesomes rock, especially between brothers. Every brother should do this. That is why I excersize my right to write about it. Check it out, you might like it. But, yeah, this was so fucking coolio! You rock, man, you totally do. Have an awesome life.

-Robin
NEza chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oh S**T that was hot. it completly turned me on...it was awsome
Shuu chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
It's really good. The only thing you might have to worry about is word repitition. so... Yea.
Jinx86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Okay I know now that i'm reading all of them but there just really to good. So much vivid detail, and no offense but when i see a guy do a guy it really turns me on.
SMBug chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
you bad bad person lol. you should try they have original fiction there too. then no worries about things like the evil evil bannings.