Reviews for Quicksilver
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very sweet and lovely. Sad, though.
giygas666 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
“Kind of… It’s hard to explain… It’s like…there’s this cloud of doubt hanging over your head… You know something is different, but you don’t exactly know what is different…Just that you’re different than everyone else…”
You know, it's true. Or at leat in my case. I felt the same way as your friend while I was questioning my own sexuality; it took years for me to settle all those lingering doubts in my head. You hit the nail right on the head with this.
Zell
WeaselDog chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I can't deny that the conversation is interesting. It definitely has the potential to affect the way one views sexuality.
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Aw this was so sweet. At little disheartnening I know, but hey maybe one day that little theory of yours will work out for ya. Great word choices as well.
Keep writing.
-Seras
Mamoru Usagi chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
*laughs* omg! one of my friends is gay, and anytime i would ask him a question about it, he would keep trying to change the subject!
I like the story of your conversation with him. It actually answers some questions that people with homosexual frineds might like to know.