Reviews for Too Much Homework
It's cutte! I loved it. ]
Pont chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Yo ancamna! It's been awhile :P
Wow, do I ever feel that XD but it's summer break, so nyah :P
Great poem. good flow, great rhythm. Very cute _ i love the 'eats my dad' part. The ending is great! XD poor doggy ;_;
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
lol, that was hilarious. Well done. I love your writing style. I'll have to see what else you have up.
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hiya! Wow, i had to look through all your stories to find one I hadn't reviewed yet. First off, this is very cute. Has it been accepted yet? (I'll probably be the first to knowm but what the heck. Never hurts to ask, right? -)
Second, in your Flitsy Faries story preview thingy, whatever you call it, you wrote "firends" instead of "friends".
Thirdly, did you know that stardust is the smae person as "aspiring author" (who's registered)? Yup, just thought I'd tell you. AND you know her, but she doesn't want me to say who she is.
Fourthly, (is that a word?) when are you going to post my "fanfiction" on your crown keeper story? Or did you lose it? -_- Cause I can probably find another copy.
Fifthly, thanks for reviweing my cake poem, but you know what's annoying? I tried to apostrophise (another new word!) "writing's" but the apostrophy wouldn't show up! Stupid computer. T_T
Wow, i wrote way too much. And I think I had something to tell you...Oh well, I can't remember. On a parting note:
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Nice little twist. Great sense of homor. So did it get picked for the mag?
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Maybe I'm behind the times, but I've never heard of the word "shirk". Hehe.
Very nice though. I like it quite a bit. Very cute and funny!
Keep up the good work!
Conty chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I can relate. Once, my hamster bit off a corner of my paper! it was so disgusting! -
Ok,Ok. I'll stop. but really, I love it! It's really funny but it also shows the truth of the matter.
kippinator chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Yup...yup. I can relate. Oh, yeah, I can relate. I can even relate to the part about it eating my dog... Did you know that my dog is small enough to fit inside my backpack if I wanted him to? I could take him to school with me!
Spooni chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Whoot! That's a hilarious poem! _ Sounds like something you'd read in "A Light in the Attic" or some such.
As for your questions, I don't think you can directly reply to Reviews, unless, of course, you have someway to e-mail your reviewer (posibly found on their profile). I think you have to upload the chapters as seperate documents. :) Sorry. And I'm fairly sure fanfiction accounts can't translate over into fictionpress accounts.
(thanks for Reviewing my story! I want to hug you! _ Yes, the first bit's when they're younger, and you're absolutely right about Valen.)
Luna H Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
"If my homework eats my dad"?
Wow, lucky I finished it.
It's a good start. You're talented, and you'll get better and better, the more you read and write. Check other people's poems *hint hint* and you might discover new ideas.