Reviews for Filling the Void
Summer Leah chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
hm...very intriguing! Please update!
La chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Aww; I get interested and then there's no update. This is a very cute and fascinating story beginning. From beginning to now, it always makes you want to know what's going to happen next. The schitzophrenia was an interesting twist, though I have my suspicion that it may not be that at all (but I'm just a reader, so I only suppose). If you ever get to updating this story again, I'll be a happy reader. I look forward to potentially learning more about Mordrin.
justmica chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
so far, i really love your writing style and your characters. the story certainly has me hooked. :)
Kya Cynzia chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
This seems really interesting. You put a lot of detail into the story, and you've done a great job with it. Update soon!
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read more!
Josee Poesee chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Ohh who's Antonio? He seems cool :) Im really glad you picked this story up again cuase it seems to have alot of promise
*~* Dy *~*
MoonLitDemon chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Schizophrenic, eh? Well, as Cynthia has already reached the conclusion, she will never have a dull moment. Antonio... hm... don't like him already. The sexy ones are always the ones I'm naturally distrustful of. Well, great chap! Update soon!
Happy Hunting,
MOONLITDEMON
Durine chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Neato...I am all curious about mordrin and stuff, and i assume the man with the cane is going to answer some questions in the next chapter, i cant wait!
Enoch chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Hey, sorry I haven't been reading Cry.S. but I've been busy...This chappy was good, I always liked the first two, you have to write more! I demand it! lol...
Psycho Idiot chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
*does a couple back flips of joy*
unthinkable chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
i like your story. keeping updating.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
Cool, I am glad you posted in this story again. I was just wondering about it yesterday. I really like it and I enjoyed this chapter. I am interested in finding out who or what Mordrin is. He is so mysterious that it erks me and I have to know about him.
Jordan Scott chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Dis ish god...you should keep writing this one.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Cool start to a story. I like it a lot and I can't wait for more. It sounds really interesting. :)
Yodes chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Hey :) I just read your fic and I love what you've written so far. It's definitly got me waiting for more. I love your use of language, it's both funny and still allows the the story to retain it's mystery.
Update soon? Pretty please?
Note to self: Don't review fics after writing an Englsih assignment.
Can't wait to read more!
Yodes