Reviews for On The Day
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, wow. This is absolutely beautiful. :) It reminds me of how I feel about my boyfriend. Amazing work! :D
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Angelic and captivating!
WormsofCharacter chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I know you don't need revies the way I do, but since you reviewed (sort of) one of mine I thought I'd review your poetry, although I'm too lazy to read any of your fiction right now. As for this lovely poem, the imagery is so vivid it makes me shiver.
Tortugapoet chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
This is one of the most beautiful poems I have ever read. The rhythm of the poem is amazing, it just rolls off the tongue, and the imagery is awesome. I love it.
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
A piece of art.
Jo The Pirate chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
M...it's alright. The words and desciptions are lovely in their own right, but the theme is very generic. :/
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i love 'eyes enflame to show ur soul' WELL DONE! u can b funny and sweet! love ya lots! Gretchen45 x
B. M. Ritter chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Very good, okay pattern, could have all of the ends of poems rhym, don't worry, only a suggestion. Think you can read my Of Horn and Ivory, need reviews. good form in the 2nd to last, you have the big three words in last part, three always makes a big impact. Very good.
Princess Nika chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
you can write... I love it!
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You said that you normally don't write poetry, but from this poem I would have never guessed that. It is beautiful and I love how you came across so angelically. This poem really touches another part of me it's lovely
umbrius chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
JOE: Sad, yet good.
KYR: Blah, blah, blah...
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Flipping awesome. I love how it says so much while saying so little. _() I tend to say a lot by saying A LOT. All in all, I really enjoyed this poem. Were it me, I'd lengthen it (naturally) and throw in absurds amounts or metaphors, imagery, similes, etc. But that's just my writing style, yours works just fine. Well done!
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Thats cute, it it about a wedding? or is it just like a friend-that-you-haven't-seen-for-ages kind of thing? Maybe something else? luv Sparrow xx