Reviews for Everything Fades In Time
Stained Glass Window chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I know that this was written years and years ago and that you might never get this feedback, but holy cow this story was amazing. It was incredibly intenst. I just...I love this story. Love it.
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. This was intense. Like they have so much to let go of, but so little to hold onto after they let it go. I liked it a lot.

ShadowFane
MiddiMedici chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Very good story, it was well written and fantastic, keep up the great work _
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
well that was fuckign great
Right On chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I'm gay and I find this rather inspiring. right on!
diphenhydramine chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
oh my GOD that was so intensely beautiful. love it to death!
joeybear chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Did you have a sudden IQ drop when you wrote this? Faggots are SICK! This story, along with so many others of “acceptance” promoting stories fictionpress make me sick. Fags are despicable. Read the Bible for once. Those dykes should be shot or at the very least punched in the mouth.
Neveah Snow chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
COOL! LOVE IT! this is great!
Etheral suicide chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I normaly don't read f/f slash but your summary sucked me in...I love the story.
DeepDarkPoem chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Holy Hell! That was..so amazing. IT was beautiful. I'm at a lost for words. It blows my mind. I think I will read the rest of your storys cause if this one was this good the other must be even more amazing. For this story all I can say is...beautiful job, amazing, wow!
S.J Will chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I loved that story. It was great.
~NuMb~
Beached Stars chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Holy shit. My God, I don't believe it. Someone who's created a powerful story with such a restless atmosphere. What amazes me is the combination of a relationship with two females.
I love the gritiness of this fic. It's so gorgeously written. My God, I'm amazed. Honestly. Truely. I only wish I could write this beautiful.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Good job! Me not saying much doesn't mean it's bad, I just dunno what to say!

~*~Jessica~*~
Dorothy Ann chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was a beautiful story. I love slash, simply because it gets rid of male and female steriotypical roles. All thats left are two people who truly love eachother, and your story portrayed that beautifully. Well done!
CrazyWriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
dang. Wow, you realize your fic just made me say 'dang'. Marvelous, marvelous job. I love the way you write. it's amazing,, you've got some a great *grasp* on emotion and even description.