Reviews for On a Night of Rapture
Elle Morgen chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is very deep, very intuitive. The speaker is in tune to whats happening. Well written, but not my favourite piece. Hard to explain why, though that's the best way to critique...maybe it's because I've never personally experienced anything like this.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
very nice descriptions I like it!
Blissfully Unaware chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This is beautiful! So deep and moving...I love it!
~All the best from someone who is Blissfully Unaware
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I love this! Youre a great author. I really like your style and what subject you choose to write about. Well done!
theonewho chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
this poem is honestly amazing.
really really deep. i liked it.
you are very talented might i mention.
keep up the great poetry.
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I loved it! I can just imagine being in a night club right now.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
a tad longer than what ive read so far, but that doesnt mean anything except that it took longer to read :P very nice. i have to say, a better piece... well theyre all good. how can you just classify one as better than the other?
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Original. I like it. Great job.
Crimson Riley chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
this poem was so thrilling
my excitement kept growing with each line!
excellent work!
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
wonderful imagery! i love it! my highest score is a 242, what's yours? great poem!
Kaxanthedragon chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
The longest one yet! _ Me likes a lot. You just have a way with words that just makes me jealous...
-Red
silikon90 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
and yes, blank & jones is very nice (from your review)
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Music truly is an awesome and wonderful thing. It is the language of the soul. In any case this was very nicely done. It has good imagery, it flows well, and your word choice really accentuates its message. Good work! If you wish, you can stop by and check out either of my poems on music, "Language of the Soul" or "Midnight Melodies" neither sounds as proffesional as yours, but I like to think they hold up all right. Take care now, and keep writing.
Cao chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I see what you mean by similar. I really liked it.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Beautiful poem and very original.
*lime-girl*