Reviews for On a Night of Rapture
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Can't believe I missed this one. This is beautiful...Well it makes me think of...well, don't want to say, although it might be a misguided thought but even in that respect I really like it. It really is a moment of freedom and euphoria, an island in a confined space. Just beautiful wording...This is hitting my favorite's list.
Zeriae chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
hey! i like this one! one thing, on the first line and the first word, do you mean to say 'through?' cuz you put 'though.' nice job.
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This was indescribe-able... its great... i love it! :)
finding sanity chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
this is absolutely beautiful. i love this poem! ive been looking all morning for something good to read.. and i found it here. keep it up!
thanks for the review.. i'll be posting more asap.
~finding sanity
sunscraped chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Now i see what she means! A-Light-From-Your-Darkness recommended you to me, and she says you write like me. Yeah, right. MUCH BETTER than me, yes. I will write like you some day, but for now I will have to settle for reading your (delicious) work. This particular one is really good! I must say that I agree with you on your view of music! I love the band X-Japan so much!
Poor Hideto...
-Dizzy
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
whoa, damn, deep! *as my friend would say* But damn, this was good! Putting words to music, something I like to spend time doing, you should see my Written Elements, some people prefer The Tempest to it! But this, this was deep and well worded I like it! Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
well thats unique, im not quite sure what to say about it (certainly nothing bad), its very... interesting... Sparrow xx
22 | « Prev Page 1 2