Reviews for My Soul
erinox chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This poem states, in words, what I was feeling months ago. Nice job communicating your point. Nice job :D

Blessed Be 3
WhinyPoetryFromGenerationY chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow! This is exactly how I feel right now. I'm pretty much torn between my agnostic/Christian background and Wicca.
Jake chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Hm...very well written.

I like this.

Good job.

Greenwitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very beautiful. I like this, especially the first verse with the five elements.
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I think that this is amazing, I have a friend who would love this poem so much. Exactly the right words; perfect flow.
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very interesting. You used just the right words, and really captured the emotion. I can relate to it as I can to most Wiccan poems.
Blessed Be!
Lor
PhoenixFlame7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Really good, you can really feel the emotion. I'm gonna read more of your stuff but can't decide what. Come read my story! Angel of Spirit
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Cool.
First off: I'm no pagan but I know a few. People don't realize that this is what they believe in. It's not their fault that they have different veiws on life. Sometimes people just forget that everyone has the right to believe in what he or she wants to.
Second off: I think it's a beautiful poem that really shows passion. Good for you.
Third off: I learned alot about how difficult it can be for someone to chose a path that society avoids. You are truly, truely brave. I'm jealous of your will power.
Fourth off: I know ,as a christian, that christianity and paganism do have similarities and hate it when people put pagans down as evil. They just have their own opinions of creation and being and I totaly respect that.
Fith off: People are only christian because their parants are. You on the other hand, had a choice.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I love the flow of your free verse poetry... nicely done...
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I think this is great, been through that stage, keep going! :)
Child of Pele chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Your feeling comes through and the poem is truly beautiful
TalieZ chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Alot of people choose to become pagan because of stuck up, ignorent, Christian attitudes. More so, because its inticing, its old, and its beautiful. I personally find paganism interesting, but not worth following. I cant place my faith into it. I tired when i was younger, but the more i got into it, the more i felt the light of God shine away from me. Its that little light i feel inside me that keeps me going, without it i would be lost. I dont blindly follow Christianity, i've been in Christian schooling my whole life, and it takes a long time to be serious about it.
That aside...i felt nothing from your poem, so i wont tell you i liked it. It seems a little to juvenile to me. There was nothing to grasp a hold to. Just simple words about returning to paganism, and wondering if you can embrace it the best you can. To be worthy i guess. I'm not saying this because i'm not a pagan, or because i believe in God. I'm saying this because i love writting poems and reading them. Words can be brought together to create powerful messages. Doesnt matter the subject. As long as you can feel it, its real.
Cincti chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Awesome. Almost the same thoughts that went through my head. Expressive and everyting.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
i cant relaly relate to all teh wiccan reference and stuff, but it is very well written
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
i definitely know the feeling. well, we all feel some sense of loss or confusion. just need to realize that it's usually just an interval in a long cycle of life. don't give up what you believe.