Reviews for Paris Hilton is More Than a Hotel
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
No idea why I didn't bother to read this before - it was really quite amusing. And yeah, very well writen, lovely vocab and semi colon use and all that. So what else can I say? Prehaps: "what's a well for?" Um, no. Bad idea... *grins*
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Whoa...
lol my gosh what a good piece. The title is clever P I didn't expect the essay to be this well written. Well done, that's all I can say.
Jenna xx
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
An intelligent piece. I agree with most, if not all, of your points. The structure was good, but the last sentence seemed sort of. . .off. Dangly.
I'll have to admit, I watched "The Simple Life." But let me tell you- it was Nicole that made that show. Paris really doesn't have much personality- but she has no shame and knows how to get attention, something I'm, sad to say, attracted to.
This is why I'm single. ;)
-Jessica
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I agree entirely. There are real, extraordinarily talented artists living on the streets, while some rich girl gets dubbed an artist when really she's just shallow and spoiled.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Well written and clear points. Paris Hilton really is a bit of a joke!
*lime-girl*
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
haha. Paris Hilton. wow.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Heh, eloquently yet bluntly puts this atrocity claiming to be a woman forth. In my opinion, Miss Hilton is one of the most disgusting human beings ever to live, and deserves...too much for me to write here. I love the title. And yes, I've noticed that you write hardly anything lately: what the fuck good is my support if there exist no wonders for me to do so for? Come on, write more! ...please? I'll give you some motivation if you wish...
Cerulean Dawn chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Very good examination and insight.
Admiral Rupert chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Am I the only one who doesn't like tall, thin, blonde Caucasians? Okay, tall, thin, and Caucasian aren't bad. But blonde hair turns me off. And TOO thin is bad, too.
Anywho, it's a rather well-written piece, and mostly interesting. Not really much to say about it, except "Okay, thanks."
Cerridwen-sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Oi, good job! Well-written, points presented clearly, and I also agree with your viewpoint too. I really don't like Paris Hilton _
Potnia Theron chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Good observations.
While many of us loathe Paris Hilton, it is indeed true that she has wiggled her way into practically every tabloid and magazine. I would not say her personality had anything to do with that but rather her wealth factor.
Personally, I think she has all the signs of a wannabe who will eventually be completely disregarded.
That is, unless she comes out with some other scandal.
Nonetheless, good essay.