Reviews for Ocean
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Very beautiful, wonderful style. caliorbust
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Short, but super cool! Alliteration is great, but it wasn't used so that everything else fit around it.. there was still beautiful imagery & i love how there are two sides to the story... awesome, write on!
Unchained Soul chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
This is pretty good, but I don't like the limits on this poem... because you're using alliteration ONLY it puts a lot of limits on it. But it's pretty good... I like the second one better, but the first one has a better flow.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I like the constrasting forces.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Thats cool, it relaxing yet at the same time not.
frugale chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
hehe ... it's nice, and I kind of liked your summary. hehe.
sheZadey chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
nice. but i dont think you need the author's note. your writing speaks for itself. you totally get the feeling
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Alliteration indeed! Good poem!
Infinite Smiles chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
I like this one better than the first one. Well done. I love the alliteration
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Of course this is beautiful as well. Gorgeous poem!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
*sigh* Being one with nature is so beautifully relaxing... I love nature poems! And I love this one too!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
nice poems! very well put. even if they are scattered, they are good.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
It piants a good picture in your head, and the first verse was really nice to read, and you contrasted well in the way that you have made the second verseown a different feeling.
Thanx so much for the review!
pippin
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
one word: imagery. one discriptive word: beautiful...
-Angel
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Nice and beautiful poem, as always. (just as beautiful as u r ) lol Anyway, I got time today, so I guess Im gonna review whole bunch of poems of urs right now I guess. Keep writinG!