Reviews for Made To Dance Together
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is a pretty good story! It's imaginative, definitely. I really liked it, though you might want to put a few commas somewhere.

P.S. There are TWO Chinese characters for freedom: 自由. I would know, I'm Chinese, so you might want to change it.
rachel-rob-sandwich chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
I love this tory, i started reading it about 10.30pm last night and stayed up untill 4am and then continued it in the morning till 4pm in the arvo, it was that good!

This story is one of a kind, and i love how they ended up together in the end unlike most stories i have read on fictionpress story. You should be proud of this story, it is absolutely one of my fave fictionpress stories. It's so long it's like a book, and i love that about it...

Shadowstreak chapter 29 . 2/22/2011
I loved this story! It was the first fictionpress work I read, and inspired me to create an account. Hopefully, you will continue writing and perhaps someday even publish a novel!

Shadowstreak
sportluvr chapter 29 . 11/7/2010
wow i like! is there gonna be a sequel? im sure u realize there were a few typos here and there but otherwise id say really well written!
Jayda123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
came across your story...just thought id read it!

smilez!
pbgurl chapter 29 . 6/14/2010
This story was ...AMAZING!

This has got to be the best dance story I have read on FP. It's hard enough finding a Dance story, but finding one as awesome as this is even harder to find. I stayed up hours to read this in one day.

If you ever plan to write another story, I hope its a dance one.

-Liz :D
abbsi chapter 29 . 1/22/2010
Keep it! It's good. Just have someone give it a good proofreading (if it's too depressing to try to do it yourself). :) :)
luvsummer chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
I know that this was written a while ago, but I just wanted to say that this story is awesome! I love the happy ending, Great Job! )
Shut Up and Smile chapter 29 . 7/19/2009
HOLY GOD! that was freaking awsome! i LOVED IT - even though i probably should be doing my homework i had to finish reading this XD

Michael and Jess are THE cutest!

much lovexx
ABC123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is a really good start to your story. I really love it.
Paola chapter 17 . 12/9/2008
Now THAT was a STEAMY chapter.!.

FINALLY.!.

cherrypiesizzle chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Awesome. Found this at SKoW
CaliGirls.AtHeart chapter 29 . 9/28/2008
omg

this story was absolutely amazing.

im sad that you dont have anymore stories :(
I Murder on Impulse chapter 29 . 9/22/2008
Haha...I have read this story 13 times!

That's how you know i love it
435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »