Reviews for Made To Dance Together
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
Actually, ive never heard a prince song except for musicology (which is good) so I cant really say- assumuming we are on the same page here lol- nice job with the chapter! why did the song have to end THERE? At that moment, update soon
Anna Hartford chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
How fast do you review? Lol. I was still online after updating my story when I got the e-mail saying you'd reviewed! Sorry I haven't been checking this out enough, I've been away. Trés stressful! Lol and I'm in the middle of my A-levels. Great couple of chapters though! I have to agree on more Michael. Plz! I like Kyle too... don't know why, he reminds me of one of my friends. Anyways, more soon! You are seriously one hell of a writer woman!
Love ya to bits, Anna x
PS. Leah does fall for Latino-bloke! Sh! But he's not a cop. He's a gangster as well! Dum dum dum dum... Lol. Catch u later! x
Sheller chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Couldn't you update sooner? I am slaving away for this story! I can't wait.
Great job!:D
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
hey good story and I hope theres more soon
decree of fate chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
lol...alyssa is hilarious w/ her family :) i think i just found my other fav character besides kyle...wow, learn a little more about michael & billy...and michael fell in love before...LOL...kyle is hilarious..."think sisterly thoughts..." lol ) luved it! it was awesome! update soon!
kayles chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
oh my god! i have been reading your story as it comes out and i can actually feel the foreshadow! please write as soon as you can!
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
YaY! Another update. I hope the club is in this next chapter :) should be VERY interesting for more than one reason. tootlez lol
JemG chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
I really like how you're developing this. Keep it up.
Grace Hsia chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Crud! I forgot to review the last chapter! ( I could swear that I pressed that button...) Anyhows, loved this chapter, as usual. I basically love this story in general. You have this whole story planned out? Wow, I don't have my story THAT organized. I probably will never be able to get that organized...and then Jessica noticed that Michael was staring at her! Hm...wonder what he was thinking about. Maybe he was really sending her death glares for daring to sit next to him. (Have you ever noticed how guys have got the death glare down pat, while girls are basically squinting when they give their death glare?) I love that rivalry thing that you talked about! Well, now Jessica's gonna have Billy liking her too, most likely if Micahel likes her too.
Okay, now you're getting into Michael's love life! YES! It's very intriguing...you keep us readers guessing about what happened to Michael. Have you seen the Harry Potter movie? I just saw it yesterday, and I think that the guy who plays Seamus Finnigan is SO HOT! And Daniel Radcliffe has definitely matured into a very HOT guy. Don't worry, I'm not that superficial. They are good-looking, but Seamus lacks some key acting skills like looking excited...ah well. Daniel Radcliffe more than makes up for it with his acting. (It's super good.) This movie is different from the others, with more scenery scenes (It does get annoying after a while...) and it definitely seems darker and it has more humor in it. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. _ Oh, and you know that guy who plays Oliver Wood? He's not here in this movie! He doesn't appear once! And the third movie's supposed to be his last year and he's not going to be in the next movie anyway so that should have stuck him here!
Okay, enough of the Harry Potter movie. Did you base Alyssa's parents on anyone's parents that you knew? Cuz they're pretty cool parents. And the description of the house: tres buen. (Is that right? I remember failing spanish...) Ah well.
Thank god...3 and a half more days of school left, at least for me. I can't wait until I get out and then I can make fun of those who aren't out of school! *Currently listening to the song Leave (Get Out) by JoJo* That is one awesome song...okay...that was super random. Ah well, randomosity rules my day. Please update quickly!
*Orient Fox*
thisfemme chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
oh man.. this story is good. update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Oh, you're mean! You stopped just before Jessica's night began. I want to know what happens!
myworks87 chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Oh yeah! Good update. I Liked this chapter (finally a little info on Michael.) So the poor soul FELL in love huh? That should be an interesting story. And it should ALSO be interesting to see how all these dancers and their lives interconnect to make each of them behave the way they do. Wasn't Billy the only one who would shamelessly flirt with Jessica? Now things are starting to make sense...a little. *sigh* Such complexity to your charactesr. I base characters after people I know. Usually what I mistake is what they look like, not how they behave. And I have a tendency to make characters annoying. WOnder what that means...
anatidaephobiac chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
yay! happiness... such a quick update... you rock!
another great chapter...
more michael next time! ;)
that shouldn't be hard since he's going with them to the club...
oh, and i can't wait for that... i really am looking forward to that part!
Please update soon!
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Very cool! I don't know if I've ever reviewed this story, but I've always meant to. I think it's fantastic. Please update soon! And keep up the great work, you got talent girl!
Later
~FrEaK~
anatidaephobiac chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
I keep seeing your name pop up on reviews for other people's stories... but i never actually got around to clicking on it... ;) You know... you say, oh i'll go check out this person's stories after i finish reading this one, and then you completely forget about it (or maybe this only happens to me...?).
I'm really glad I finally did though... Your story rocks!
It's... so well-written and descriptive... and i love the dialogue. Everything is just... great.
I've been reading it since like 1 in the morning (now it's almost 2:30)... which is really not smart, but what can i say... i couldn't stop.
and i was very sad when i had reached the end of what's written... very sad. I almost started crying... can you see the tears? (*tear*)
I can't wait to find out all the secretive things in here... about michael and about miranda's bitchiness.
Oh and are you still going to be writing another story... you mentioned something in a previous chapter... the smokers or the icky boys thing (i'm too lazy right now to go back and see the actual titles... plus i'm getting kind of tired... which is only natural at 2:30 in the morning)?
Okay well, please please please update soon!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »