Reviews for Made To Dance Together
decree of fate chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
:) luved it...yeah the beginning seemed imp but i wasn't too sure what it was exactly talking about but you'll prolly tell us that later...update soon!
Inky Moonbeams chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
I haven't been online in while, so it was great to get back and see that there were two awesome chapters up and waiting for me to read! They're really great. It's cool how Alyssa is trying to get Jessica and Lisa to be friends. I always got the impression that they would have gotten along pretty well if not for Miranda. The story is getting better. I'm looking forward to your next update!
cbprice25 chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
Good chapter! I always enjoy reading this. Miranda's character is really intriguing, what with her friendship with Micheal and all. I can't wait till more!
SockBrain chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
lol. I love that vaseline joke. It brought up a horrible visual. I just hope your eyes aren't scared like theres are.
I've been following the story for a while, just too lazy to review- sorry!
update soon!
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
yes maim! lol. cool chapter! maybe we will soon find out what is wrong with miranda
myworks87 chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
Wow. You've really developed a complex plot here! I'm very impressed that you have things that organized already. Way to go! Heh heh. I have a hard time in my writing keeping a lot of characters because I mix up the way they look and their behavior. Plus most of my scenes involve one-on-one time, so...yeah. But this chapter was awesome. I love that Lisa is starting to open up a little to Jessica. It'll make things a lot better and worse for Jessica. Obviously Miranda will freak because she feels Jessica is taking even more away from her, but ya know. It's bound to happen. And boy oh boy do you have a lot of mystery to reveal. Miranda's issues, which are obviously deeper than just a crush or jealousy. And Michael's issues, which make him removed and his recent behavior around Jessica seem odd to the rest of the bandmates. Oh joy! Lots and lots to do. So this is going to be a very long story I can tell. That makes me want to jump with happiness. I also love how you don't rush into anything but give it all its sweet time. Heh heh. And the details and descriptions are just splendid. You're writing here is very impressive and it deserves to be published!
Jenina chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
I'm officially taking a break from that official looking review shit and am going to talk normally. It makes my views of your story more elaborated this way. Your story is good, and I like it that you put some of their past in here. Plus, at the very end, you leave everyone wanting more. That's a huge plus! I'm still a somewhat lazy face today D, and still in high school P I'm doing a whole lot extra activities because it helps with credits and such for college. It was very stressing last year, and this year... it's going to be the death of me. I swear! I'm buying a palm pilot so I can schedule my stuff. I usually stay at school longer than I have to. It sucks, but I live. Very stressing schedule, and sometimes I have to stay up there late at night. I've never taken yearbook. It sounds very stressful. Good thing you didn't have a very tight deadline. It gives you more room to breathe. And yet...I manage to keep my social life in tact. Hard to do that, but it's there.
Ta!
Daimone Liath
Zeina chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
Great story. Just a few typos,but not many. So now I'm interested. Are we going to find out a)why Miranda holds everybody at arms length and b) why Michael is so withdrawn
Arbor who is too lazy to log in chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
'She would just have to get a shower in later.'
Does this mean what I think it means? Horribly embarassing situations, and all that? snicker
decree of fate chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
aw..well LUVED IT! it was awesome! :) update son!
Sunne chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
Excellent! Absolutely perfect. Loved this chapter, the performance really looked like fun and I liked the way you wrote it. Update soon...
~~sunne~~
Zeina chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
Getting better. Definitely. And Miranda's such a bitch. How do you make her so bitchy
Jenina chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
"A chapter that keeps you beaming straight afterwards. Excellent job!"
-Daimone Liath, [blah blah blah blah...do i HAVE to practice it all the time?]
PN: Thanks. It's going to be a real strain next year, cuz I take a lot of extracuricular activities and I have to release an issue of the paper on Mondays and at the last day of each month. Heh, I'm sure gonna be moody when I'm stressed! Ta-ta!
cbprice25 chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
It's quite an entertaining story. I look forward to more!
Grace Hsia chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
Hey! Another excellent chapter updated in RECORD time! WOOHOO! Anyhows, love this chapter even more! (Do I sense that Michael's walls are coming down a tiny bit? _ I can't wait to see what happens when they are completely down. And then the whole outfit that you had them wear sounded cool. And it's still amazing how you are able to make everything sound so realistic, even though you really have no experience whatsoever (Or do you?) on performing as a superstar backstage dancer. That is awesome though. Keep up the realism. And as for others...Miranda really reminds me of this one super witchy (you know what I mean...) girl named Ashley Buffa at my school. (I'm giving out her last name...no way am I gonna do anything that might keep her safe.) Okay, of all dratted things, I had her in gym and in health (right now, u know with Ms. Geiz) She is the most wretched, cursed, wicked, villainous rival that I have. She disses me at every turn (Although I diss her back..it's a very satisfying concept) and we are nemesises. For example, if she finds out who my present crush is (Where is my Prince Charming? Although most in the fairytales are probably not as great as they're cracked up to be.)
Anyhows, as soon as she figures out who my crush is, she'll just start flirting like there was no tomorrow with that poor soul. That poor soul will usually end up either falling for her antics (Where she will end up liking that poor soul for a week or so before humiliating that poor soul.) or he will be so scared of both of us. (Seriously, we sent this one kid to conciling because he got so upset.) Let's just say that our school has a side that likes to do what I say and the other that cheers for Ashley. Urgh, evil witch.
No worries about the high school thing. 7.5 more days of school left! YAY! I'm so happy! I want to get out and get to high school and then move on to college and then to my job. YAY! Socializing is super fun...as for cherishing...yeah sure and that's only if I find that it's worth cherishing. If I have to talk to Mr. Mallory, it will be from at opposite ends of a long hallway. I am out of his class (FREE AT LAST, since last semester, FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST!), so if I have the option of talking to him, I'm most likely to choose not to. For your sake, I will talk to him (Praying so hard that he doesn't go on and on about dumb things)
Yes, I do have a teacher like Ms. Shutz. *Announcer voice saying, "Presenting Ms. GEIZ!".* She goes on and on about her early years as an adult and how well she took care of her kids and ON AND ON ABOUT HER TRAVELS TO CHINA! Okay, you know how I'm in her health class? Well, we've been studying about China for a week now! How does that correlate with health? When you think of Health Class, you just do not think of China in the same sentence. So, she's been bringing in all these Chinese artifacts. Why our class? *throws handes up in the air and wails.* Anyhows, this is a super long review, lol. I'll shut up now and let you move on with your life. Please keep on updating quickly the way you do!
*Orient Fox*