Reviews for Made To Dance Together
byellarose chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
me again...and yet another great chapter! what really made me mad was miranda...god she's so annoying, but there are girls like her out there no? awesome story! can't wait for tha next one...well gotta rock and roll, and thx for reviewing my fic...luv ya always for it...!
V.R.
decree of fate chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
oh! i luved it! jessica seems really cool and I liked that mysterious Hazel eyed dude! :)
Anna Hartford chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
I like how all the guys admire her when they remember to, but most of the time are over-protective. I have some guy friends who act like my dad so its very realistic! Lol. Thanks for being a great reviewer by the way. At the minute I'm having fun with the psychology of my characters (psychology is something I'm studying at the minute and getting really interested in - yes sad but o well!). It's kinda bad though, because everything I read I start to analyse for hidden meanings. Oh lord help! Lol. Keep up the good work babes, ur doing brilliant! x
PS. Thanks for the mention! That was a little shock when I got to the end of this chapter! Lol. x
myworks87 chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
Grr. Can I rip Miranda's hair out? Heh heh. Yes, you say? Heh. Great chappie. I like the added tension you've...added! And I think Michael may take an interest in our leading lady, even if he hasn't with the other girls before. Or maybe he has. Dun, dun, dun. G2g! Wonderful chapter, and please update sooN! I ABSOLUTELY love this story.
natanna chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
Ooh... history between Michael and Miranda? This Michael is SUCH an enigma.. I'm really curious about him!
Jenina chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
Hehe. That was kind of a detail that's hard to miss. When are you going to go in Michael's point of view? It'd be interesting to see what he thinks about Jessica, Stacia, and everyone else. He's not going to be at the dinner, eh? Hm. Interestin'. I like Alyssa, and Lisa. They remind me of my own best friends, Alyssa and Lisa. Coincidence, eh? And my other best friend - by a whole different coincidence, by the name of Kyle. He isn't a skater guy though. Although he is hilarious. And my name isn't Jessica. So not total same-ness. I'm at a loss for words right now. Can't even think of the words I'm searching for! Ai... Great chapter, btw! (Don't know why I always rattle on and on and forget that part!)
Au revoir!
Liath (just call me Liath)
natanna chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
Hey, found this from that dream n write thingy. I liked your story. ;)
You could work a little on punctuation, though.. I think that some of the sentences need to be separated, rather than joined with commas. But that's just my opinion.
byellarose chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
WOW! this is awesome! I feel like just getting up and dance...very well done! Your story is very nicely written and the description is very picturistic...im really impressed. keep up with the awesome work! ive seen similar stories to this, but you really captured the plot and...all i can say is...WOW...good job!
Anna Hartford chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Wow! This is AMAZING! Sorry I haven't reviewed before. Your writing appears to be effortlessly flawless, and the amount of description combined with an interesting storyline makes a really good story. The chapters have a spirit to them that makes them really interesting. I'm a dancer as well, so I love the whole theme and the way you convey her love for it, and how she exudes her spirit as she dances. Nice job, darlin!
Anna H x
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
it's ok so plz continue
Lilliana chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
This is exactly like the movie 'Honey' with Jessica Alba.
My Works 87 chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
Aw, poor Jessica. Michael is a bit of a drill sergeant, huh? Heh heh. But I think it's good that there is someone to keep her ego in check a bit. When your that good of a dancer, you need someone to keep you from getting all "I'm so wonderful". It's hard not to be that way when everyone praises you all the time. Michael certainly is an interesting character. He seems to be very cool and collected. It'll be interesting to see him unwind a bit...I think. Now do the guys and girls dance to the same moves or do they dance in partners some?
Jenina chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
Wow! Very nicely done! I liked it very much. Now, you've got me hooked! I've always liked dancing. It's my most favorite hobby [until I started writing... but writing and dancing are in a draw right now]. I'm glad Jessica's getting up a few notches in their books. Weird about the Michael-not-going-to-clubs thing, though. Wonder, wonder.
- Liath -
Jenina chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
I've gotta say, I love your story very much! I'm a dancer as well [and taking dance classes, woohoo!] and I just love these type of stories. Hope you update this really soon!
x- Black*Dreams -x
my works 87 chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Ah! She shouldn't cry over the loss of her parents, she should celebrate. I can't wait for her and Michael to become friends, but make sure to add a little tension between them for awhile. Frustration is the best! Heh ehh. And she sure has a lot of great guy friends, makes me wish I had one...:-) Update soon, this story is really jammin'!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »